Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That's Christmas Eve.
    Which is the eve before Christmas.
    Because Christmas is on the 25th.
    Doesn't change the fact that the holiday known as "Christmas" is celebrated on the 24th in Sweden.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Music really is, sometimes, the greatest form of diplomacy.
    Leningrad Cowboys is(was) a Finnish band who had a couple of gigs with the Red Army Choir.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Maybe some of you haven't followed weather in Europe lately but there's awful storms..n sad to say Rus planes r not the most reliable so going out in a storm was a really bad idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Leningrad Cowboys is(was) a Finnish band who had a couple of gigs with the Red Army Choir.
    Yes, and...?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Yes, and...?
    My bad, I was trying to reply and quote that video of Leningrad Cowboys featuring the choir. Kind of embarrassing to use their little small project where they were a sidekick as "a hallmark remembrance". Just like people linking Limp Bizkit's Faith video in the RIP George Michael thread.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    We lost an entire soccer team and now a choir to a plane...Jesus.

Almost lost a football team too.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    My bad, I was trying to reply and quote that video of Leningrad Cowboys featuring the choir. Kind of embarrassing to use their little small project where they were a sidekick as "a hallmark remembrance". Just like people linking Limp Bizkit's Faith video in the RIP George Michael thread.
    No problem...

http://russia-insider.com/en/preside...-crash/ri18347

Russian military plane crashes en route to Syria. May every person heading to help murder Syrians never make it
    The Head of the Council on American–Islamic Relations has been spewing hate speech all Christmas, but Twitter banned Milo for life. Such a blatant Bias, almost as bad as MMO C.

That plane was over 30 years old? I know there are old airplanes still flying but not so many old passenger planes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    http://russia-insider.com/en/preside...-crash/ri18347

The Head of the Council on American–Islamic Relations has been spewing hate speech all Christmas, but Twitter banned Milo for life. Such a blatant Bias, almost as bad as MMO C.
    That's one rude music critic...

Putin need to scrap all old shitty planes, annoying that this keeps happening..

And this comes from a Human rights and civil rights activist. He must have feelt quite stupid when figuring out the truth.

Nvm was already posted.

Deleted
    UN human rights is led by Saudi-Arabia...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    [IMG]http://archive.is/iFkdZ/b62a2dea8d5b9d700a5d19a3d64596ed84208622/scr.png[IMG]

And this comes from a Human rights and civil rights activist. He must have feelt quite stupid when figuring out the truth.

Nvm was already posted.
    Muslims showing their true colors again, not surprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Muslims showing their true colors again, not surprising.
    One person =/= all muslims, that's the issue with our society, your post, right there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    One person =/= all muslims, that's the issue with our society, your post, right there.
    Couldn't hear you over the 13567764676 rape murder n other stuff done by muslims this year.