Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Some are tasteful, some just don't make any fucking sense. People do weird shit.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    This garbage of an post isn't even worth a proper response, like the few other idiotic "LEL MENTAL ISSUES XD" in this thread.

Take your delusional moralist bullshit preaching somewhere else, it have no root in reality.
    Sorry that the truth bothers you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck getting through a metal detector and good luck getting a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post

Do you think it looks good? Bad? Disgusting?
    Shit looks hideous.

One or two piercing? Fine. The women on the picture is simply disgusting.

Is that woman trying to look like another humanoid species?

IMO, little piercings are fine and the tatoo's art is what matters. That's just my taste.

Your body, your decisions.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it looks disgusting. However, everyone is their own person and is entitled to their own opinions.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Get ready to be judged for your actions based on the opinions of others.

As with most grooming strategies, it can be overdone. In this case, easily overdone.

Wow that is just disgusting. Piercings and tattoos can be truly beautiful but when taken to the far extreme it's a shame to do that to your body. What if in 10 years she wants a normal job and a family? How does anyone make a living being a freak anyways? There can only be so many job openings at hot topic. Or I guess a piercing artist. Geez that is gonna give me nightmares. On a side note, I can't wear headbands as they give me headaches. I wonder if the bumpy things do the same.

minus the lumps and contacts meh.

with, pretty disgusting unless she is modeling for a star trek sequel
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

There's something to be said about turning the human body into an art form or form of expression. Tasteful and practical clothing and modification can be extremely appealing and give a person a unique appearance. OPs example is obviously reaching a foregone conclusion that body mods are ugly and unappealing. Yes, if you don't know what the hell you're doing.

Depends on the person and how much they've had done and were... So...it depends.

A massive turn-off

I think if I ever got a tattoo I would do some research on UV ones.
    But no nubs under my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Is that woman trying to look like another humanoid species?

IMO, little piercings are fine and the tatoo's art is what matters. That's just my taste.

Your body, your decisions.
    Maybe white version of Evil Klingon Queen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I think it's all incredibly stupid.

And I think everyone has the right to do it.

It has consequences for people, of course. Make sure people know these consequences and are at peace with them.

Don't make yourself look like a mutant hellspawn if you want to be treated like a trusted beloved endearing beauty.

On the same note, don't give yourself a swastika tattoo and expect to be treated super-nice by the people that you need to wash and feed you when you are elderly.

I actually know the guy in the pic you posted, through a friend of a friend

but anyway, I was a tattoo artist/body piercer and was learning body modifications until I joined the IT field...and in that time I ended up getting a few modifications myself and quite a few tattoos, and I still adore them removed a couple of piercings I had but still kept some, my dimple/cheek piercings are my fave

idk where you people live where you think that finger/face/neck tattoos are "poor life decision making"? I work at one of the largest tech companies and my hands are completely covered, neck piece, chest/collarbone and a lot more....there are managers and the higher ups here that make a shit ton of money with full neck pieces and full sleeves...so maybe you must live somewhere where that is very unacceptable. Living here, jobs do not discriminate against such tattoos or modifications, it is actually looked down upon to discriminate over such things, if you have the skill then you are more than qualified. If a job doesn't want to hire you because of a few tattoos, then you probably won't want to work there.
    Last edited by SlayAllDay; 2017-01-02 at 09:09 AM.
    "don't let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you shit about life"

Deleted
    I think people who take it too far look hilarious.