Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly conservative about those things. I don't mind small tattoos or piercings in relatively traditional places, but I get turned off by large tattoos. I also don't like lip or nose piercings, I find they end up just looking bad.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    It's a visible display of emotional scars and sometimes also of mental illness.

You simply don't see them on a "undamaged" person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

This!

It makes me "face palm" every time I see some "celebrity" with some stupid quotes tattooed, thinking it makes them somewhat less moronic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

https://goo.gl/images/bThl2P

I'm glad people are allowed to look the way they want, at least where I live.

Disgusting. Many a beautiful body was ruined by it.

Everyone is entitled to make their own good or bad decisions. I won't think any more or less about them for what they do. I choose to wait and see what their actions tell me. I know tatted and pierced people that are way more upstanding and trustworthy human beings than most people I know that have even just a little bit of money and privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Well, I had horns implanted, my septum pierced, and spikes in my ears. I had no problem getting a good job, though now they're all gone. Took them out because they require too much work to maintain, mostly.

Yeah, if you go overboard, no one is going to think you make good decisions. A few isn't terrible, so long as they aren't permanent. Things like face/hand/neck tattoos, and tongue splitting, no thanks, too permanent for me.
    Aren't you contradicting yourself here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I'm glad people are allowed to look the way they want, at least where I live.
    So, your country is like most countries legally? Wow, what a surprise. I can bet you 10$ that people are judged socially for the way they look no matter what country it is, especially if they deviate far from the norm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    He removed the horns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    It's like neck, face,tats across the upper chest on women, and people with wrist/ finger tattoos.. poor life decision making. = poor decision making.
    Do you even understand how much of a lack of critical reasoning there is to this?

The difference between someone having finger tatoos and someone not having them, is the tatoos. Nothing else.

I could be Bill Gates and choose to have finger tatoos - Guess you would be useless, cause you don't have em then, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    So, your country is like most countries legally? Wow, what a surprise. I can bet you 10$ that people are judged socially for the way they look no matter what country it is, especially if they deviate far from the norm.
    There are quite a few places where body mods are not legal though.
    We live in the same country, I belive and yes, socially people will judge you if you look different but I'd like to think that Sweden is a lot more tolerante than many other places.

But that also depends on where in Sweden you live.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think piercings are ok, as long as you can remove them or they dont hinder work.. i.e. your allowed to have them seen.. not a fan of body mods.. seems like the person has deeper issues when moding your body starts. maybe therapy for that. but piercings are ok as long as its not. over the top,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I bet something that extreme is a sign of mental illness.
    This is probably going to blow your mind, but mental illness does not have a reflection in physical appearance.

Yes. Let that sink in for a moment. Your local Waitress who looks like a fine lady - Could be a coldblooded murderer. Or a Sociopath.

Perhaps heavily neurotic.

Who knows? You don't. Cause ya'll naysayers only got about the depth of "My guts tells me something it's wrong here" - Which surmounts to 0, relevant info.

Just goes to show what your intelligence level is at. You are basically just accepting blind visual input, to be leading info to something as deeprooted as mental conditioning.

Most of ya'll don't understand YOURSELVES, let alone that you'd grasp what another person is in of an condition. Thus, i will admit, it's funny. That ya'll are so dense.
    Last edited by mmoc411114546c; 2016-12-26 at 01:30 PM.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You can take them out. As I did. And with the way I had them done, it was basically guaranteed that they'd have to come out eventually. I guess less of an "implant", and more of a "transdermal". The same kinds you see on the corner of some girl's eyes, mine just had spikes screwed in instead of flat discs, and were in a different place:

Pretty easy to put in and take out.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    This is probably going to blow your mind, but mental illness does not have a reflection in physical appearance.

Yes. Let that sink in for a moment. Your local Waitress who looks like a fine lady - Could be a coldblooded murderer. Or a Sociopath.

Perhaps heavily neurotic.

Who knows? You don't. Cause ya'll naysayers only got about the depth of "My guts tells me something it's wrong here" - Which surmounts to 0, relevant info.

Just goes to show what your intelligence level is at. You are basically just accepting blind visual input, to be leading info to something as deeprooted as mental conditioning.

Most of ya'll don't understand YOURSELVES, let alone that you'd grasp what another person is in of an condition. Thus, i will admit, it's funny. That ya'll are so dense.
    Now now, it's like perfect logic they have going. "I don't like how someone looks; they must be mentally ill!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Personally I don't like it when people take it to extremes like a couple of examples on the thread. Having a couple of piercings or tatoos or whatever can look good, but when you start spamming them... But going there is a personal choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Now now, it's like perfect logic they have going. "I don't like how someone looks; they must be mentally ill!"
    The scary part is, if someone genuinly believes and lives thoose ideas. To live by the idea and mantra of going on being little more than an emotion driven beast, when they live in a reality of where their perception can impossibly comprehend all the information thrown at them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    They all look hideous, but I hate tattoos as well. Body piercings must be annoying going through metal detectors at airports.
    Yea, same, I think they all look disgusting as hell not to mention the whole idea behind them and tattoos is stupid. Its kinda like super gluing your favorite clothes to your body. Also when it comes to tattoos, I can't really get rid of the cattle brand or ghetto-prison vibe when I see them.

Disgusting on anyone. Only things I see as acceptable are regular earrings, and those only mostly because they are ingrained really deep into our society.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post

Pretty easy to put in and take out.
    Always thought having a ring in your nose makes you look like a cow.

Mental issues manifest themselves in all sorts of ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Something like OP? Disgusting.

Otherwise it's extremely hot, same with tattoo's.

Something like ?

Insta-boner.
    Her piercings are awful. Her face is beautiful naturally, so you are able to look past the knobs.