Poll: Which do you like?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    I liked WotLK's eclipse best.
    I miss wotlk boomkin sometimes, but I think it's mostly nostalgia since the forums where flooded with QQ about the spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelagoth View Post
    I agree with this. Though Moonkin had a very easy Rotation back then. Moonfire + Insect Swarm -> Wrath until you eclipse -> Lunar Strike until you eclipse or expire -> Wrath rinse and repeat and keep dots up. For AoE: Starfall + Hurricane. Stack hit + crit stats.

However, I only touched Moonkin in Cataclysm once and then never ever again up until now, and I am still unhappy the way they redesigned Moonkin.

Not saying I want the old one back, as it was pretty braindead usage, I... I don't even know what I want for Moonkin to enjoy it anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I mained Moonkin in 25-man Ulduar and came in 4th place on damage meters after all 3 arcane mages, cause noone topped them.
    I miss insect swarm...better than just having white moonfire and orange moonfire

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I miss insect swarm...better than just having white moonfire and orange moonfire
    Insect swarm allowing people to tank bosses after the tanks die and kill the boss because of the miss %

Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    We allready got Elemental Shaman for the weather effects.
    No we didnt in past. Thats why people missing it now, especialy when druids still have those spells, just scattered over specs/htalents...