Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Yeah, God forbid the Israeli government speaks their mind. Or is that a special privilege reserved for morons on the UN Security Council?
    You mean like how the US government just spoke their mind by abstaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    It's outrageous that after 8 years, Obama orchestrates a cheap shot like this in his last month in office.
    You act like this came out of nowhere. Israel has known for years it would come to this if they pushed on the illegal settlements.

Bush Sr made sure to get permission from incoming Bill Clinton before he took military action in Somalia.
    This wasn't military action, the two aren't even close to comparable.

So... Israel just declared war on Middle Earth and sheep? Help me out here, I have grown rather numb to the antics of the leadership of Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    So... Israel just declared war on Middle Earth and sheep? Help me out here, I have grown rather numb to the antics of the leadership of Israel.
    Yes, NZ will send Gandalf.

RIP Israel 1948-2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Yes, NZ will send Gandalf.

RIP Israel 1948-2016
    On the security council floor:
    "The resolution SHAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL PAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.761706

Israel sure knows how to make friends. Netanyahu is a piece of garbage.
    The rule for everything that have any connection to Israel: If you see "haaretz" in the link, it's a lie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Israel sure knows how to make friends. Netanyahu is a piece of garbage.
    Is he totaly stupid? Shut up and it will blow over, to accusing one of the world's most peaceful and non-aggressive countries of “Your actions are a declaration of war,” will only lower your position.

If I was Netanyahu I would play for time, Israel will set up a "commission" about future bulding of new setlements, and the "commission" need time, I wait untill Trump take power and the right moment then Russia or China do somthing provocatively or some terrorist blow up a kindergarten, anything that will keep the world media occupied. Then start my grand building projekt.

After a time then the world notice and stat to complain, I can honestly say Israel have no fututer plane to broaden the setlement building plan.

Butchermin Netanyahu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am assuming that if Netanyahu is acting as a buffoon internationally it is probably because he needs to do so to keep up with local issues. If there are people in his party ready to usurp him at a sign of weakness he needs to keep his war face on.

Or he could just be a madman, I don't follow internal Israeli policies at all.
    He's certainly got some paranoid tendencies in how he sees the world, but he's also in a tough political position where his coalition basically relies on being hard right on foreign affairs.

This is it really. What time has proven to me in international politics is that when you see a politician do something inexplicable in international terms then you should immediately check if it is easily explained by local politics. People in a tenuous position locally are likely to do a lot of international grandstanding to keep things in check at home.
    See: Putin's reckless expansionism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, what? We protect them, not the other way around. Without our support, the UN would march them in to the sea.
    Lol with what army? The UN has no power and Israel has one of the best armed forces in the world. Also Nukes.

Heh, when your country's economy is in free fall and people are suffering, distract them with pretty light shows or tell them it's the fault of every other country for hating them.

Then of course there are people like Erdogan who actually ARE rabid.
    Yeah, Putin is a long term problem, but Erdogan is a real issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    israel? whining about something? im shocked!! trying to pick a fight with NZ is laughable

Ok, let's leave the middle east completely and abandon Israel. Just what will happen? The result will be Israel-Iran war started by Israel because they will feel threatened by Iran. Since Israel has nuclear warheads this could quickly become the first full scale nuclear war.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Ok, let's leave the middle east completely and abandon Israel. Just what will happen? The result will be Israel-Iran war started by Israel because they will feel threatened by Iran. Since Israel has nuclear warheads this could quickly become the first full scale nuclear war.
    Who said abandon Israel?

Little baby bibi throwing a fit. Lmfao!!

Deleted
    I don't get why either of those two countries even bother with each other at all?

They are in no way involved in the same interests and the are a world away from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Who said abandon Israel?
    What would you do to enforce the UN resolution and Israel ignoring you, even mocking the United Nations of the world? I just think the next few steps ahead.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Israel seems to be content on kicking and screaming when they should probably be focused on moving people out of the region.
    Israel is a spoiled brat with a victim complex. Their people were once mistreated, now they're in a place of power and they really can't handle it.

- - - Updated - - -

Saying you intend to force Jews to not live in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem, where they have lived for over a thousand years is deeply offensive.

It's outrageous that after 8 years, Obama orchestrates a cheap shot like this in his last month in office. It's extremely unprecedented for a lame duck to do stuff like this. Bush Sr made sure to get permission from incoming Bill Clinton before he took military action in Somalia. This is a classless move.
    If we're all gonna argue that a place where our ancestors once lived still belongs to their descendants thousands of years later we'd have a lot of wars.

I am here to point out the following:

The same Israeli administration tried to drag the world in a huge conflict with Iran. We are talking about a very large war.
    It was OBAMA that averted this massacre, it was Obama's administration that kept world from sinking into a huge war through diplomacy.

All the Americans in here tend to forget that 10's of thousands of their soldiers get to go home to their families because of that. No one ever think about how he handled things, how he showed world that there is another path and no one gives him credit for arguably the biggest diplomatic win since the 80's -90's.

[For this reason only i would nominate him for the person of the year or runner up behind the rescuers in the Mediterranean. ]
    Last edited by Ulmita; 2016-12-28 at 09:53 AM.