What female-on-male rape looks like

Friend linked these photos of New Years Eve drunken celebrations and couldn't resist posting.

So to all those posters who say female-on-male rape is hot and shouldn't be prosecutable, do these photos change your mind?

Can't post more in this sequence without running into trouble

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks to me like the guy has her purse and she's struggling to get it back. So what is supposed to be discussed here?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you know what "rape" is.

Here are two pictures without context, judge what's going on!

F on M Rape is a real and serious issue, but this is nonsense.

F on M rape is like what keeps happening to my friend where this girl he doesn't want to sleep with gets him drunk and convinces him to fuck her no condam and then refuses to take a plan B the next day.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

She has a nice rack.

Yea I said it, so what. I'm a boob guy. Sue me.

Those leather pants are not very flattering though. Second shot looks like she took a dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    F on M rape is like what keeps happening to my friend where this girl he doesn't want to sleep with gets him drunk and convinces him to fuck her no condam and then refuses to take a plan B the next day.
    And he should report that shit to the police. You don't even need to mention the condom or the refusal to take plan B, just getting someone drunk to have sex with them is rape in and of itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

um what is rape here???

If you reverse image search this shit its just a couple having a fight, this is the king of pointless posts, there are no more "pictures to this sequence", clown.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    This looks more like a takedown after being purse-snatched... not rape...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

1. Weird thread. What sane person doesn't know exactly what female on male rape entails?

2. This is not rape. Above is pictured a woman reaching for a man, then on the second picture grabbing him. I would give you the benefit of the doubt and tell you its at best assault, but since you're so disingenuous to claim that picture is RAPE, i'll not even give you that. I'll go ahead and say you've got a picture of mates fucking around.

3. Even some girls think rape is hot. Welcome to a planet with 7 billion people. You can find people that think rape is acceptable - entire fucking countries filled with them. You can find people that think cannibalism is ok. You can find people that think the mentally ill should be gassed. You can find a person who believes or thinks literally anything. Whats your fucking point? To 'expose'? these people?

Do you actually think a person whose fantasy is to be pinned down and shagged by a group of women will be enlightened thanks to your picture of a drunk woman grabbing a man?

Um how do you know its female on male rape? Did you just assume their genders? Are we not in 2017? Just because that individual has short hair and a suit it doesnt make them male!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    OK, so is it just me or does something about the woman's pose in the first picture scream blond velociraptor to anyone else?

Nobody?

Oh, OK then.
    It screams Ulrika Jonsson cosplay which is synonymous with "run for the fucking hills"

SHES IN THE GRASS!!!! SHES COMING RIGHT FOR US!!!!!!!!!

*Gunfire*

It looks like nothing? It looks like some drunken pedestrians? It looks like someone's copypasta from the Daily Mail?

Why don't you just link to the article?

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    So to all those posters who say female-on-male rape is hot and shouldn't be prosecutable, do these photos change your mind?
    It looks pretty hot so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

This makes my head hurt. 'Member the good old days when idiot feminists and idiot...whatever the hell you are...didn't use the same exact bullshit talking points and tactics? (did those days even exist? i don't know what's real anymore!)

Putting your fingers in somebody's mouth is a good way to get them bit off.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    I at first wanted to agree with the purse thing, but when do guys in sport jackets and ties steal purses on the street, i dont buy it

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/251250...ers-celebrate/

Actually, you can't post any more pictures because there are no more pictures to post, as far as I can tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is pointless, baity and incredibly misleading. Dont post these kind of threads.

closing