Best way to track atonement on various party members?

I have Vuhdo installed and know how to use it well. just don't have anything set up for atonement to show up on the bars.

Any advice? New to this.

Configure Vuhdo to show it on the bars then? It's just a normal buff.

I'm pretty sure they have have a hot icon for it(Not in game so I can't check it). Go to the vuhdo screen, Panels>Hot Icons then you can pick where you want it to appear on your raid frames.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cxNIyYeki8

works great. I used red bars. easy to see and track.

Thanks guys it might not be perfect but was able to get this so I know on the bars where atonement is and how long is left.

my 2nd ever healing as disc went much better then the first as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    I have Vuhdo installed and know how to use it well. just don't have anything set up for atonement to show up on the bars.

Any advice? New to this.
    Go to 'VuhDo Options > Panels > HoT Icons > HoT Order'. Pick a slot and select '[h] Atonement' from its dropdown menu. You can configure the location and appearance of the various icons in the different slots to the left under 'Own HoTs'.

Remember as well that if you don't see the spell you want to track in the dropdown menu then you can simply left click and it will become a text edit box where you can enter any spell by name or ID you want.