Page 1 of 3
LastLast

7.15 Mangaza's Madness nerf.

So they have nerfed Mangaza's Madness, the legendary belt.

Why?

Im salty because i have the belt. (I have 2 x Sephuz and 1 x Prydaz on my other toons for context...)

Why... WHY? Mangaza's Madness was not overperforming, come on... What the hell is going on?

They want to cut down our ramp up, Mangaza's Madness was doing just that, now it's gonna be even slower than before the Insanity generation buff... This is so uncalled for.

Only salty people are the ones who have it. Our spriest has neck and sephuz so get over it you lucky turds

Well, it's no doubt the best legendary, the chase one, and I'm glad it won't be anymore. Such a significant QL improvement that made surrender/VF better (and speeding up insanity gain on PTR significantly.) I personally think it's better to have such competitive legendaries now, the wrist/ring don't seem like such bad alternatives, and I'm glad.

Quote Originally Posted by mindwalks View Post
    Well, it's no doubt the best legendary, the chase one, and I'm glad it won't be anymore. Such a significant QL improvement that made surrender/VF better (and speeding up insanity gain on PTR significantly.) I personally think it's better to have such competitive legendaries now, the wrist/ring don't seem like such bad alternatives, and I'm glad.
    It will remain the best one still, don't fool yourself.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

instead of buffing useless legendaries, let's nerf the good ones!

Im not sure as to why they nerfed the charges seeing that it generally only effects the opener in the fight/trash pack. It was a real quality of life thing.

Saying that im sorry to all those that dont have a decent legendary. I understand your frustration.

I have the belt and I'm fine with the nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    You know, the lazyness. Its easier to nerf one good legendary than to buff 15 bad ones. And costs less. You don't want to lose a raid tier due to them buffing your bad legendaries, do you??? /s

Biggest benefit is still there, which is having the CD of Mind Blast always rolling, meaning you actually lose 0 Mind Blasts during a fight, compared to losing several without the belt since there is a cast time you have to do after the CD finishes, which then delays the CD from starting to roll.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was bound to happen to 'our' belt seeing all good ones from other classes where touched too.

A bit sad, but on the plus side, we still get 1 extra change which is good.
    "Conservationist" Lucretzya, LV120 Female Human Destruction Warlock
    Lemuria the Light of Dawn, LV120 Female Lightforged Draenei Protection Paladin
    Field Medic Larraine, LV110 Female Void ElfShadow Priest
    Sylvanas, EU
    Laviathan of the Shattered Sun, LV120 Female Blood Elf Affliction Warlock
    Twisting Nether, EU

We knew it would happen, and as a poster above said, the major benefit is still there, so really a minor loss, it never stabbed back up to three normally anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Cymocethia View Post
    Why... WHY? Mangaza's Madness was not overperforming, come on... What the hell is going on?
    It was overperforming. +10% more damage overall with just one Legendary is too much.

Deleted
    Seeing this nerf is a slight relief from a shadow priest that has not got the belt yet. I have only managed to get Sephyrz/bracers and last night the stupid Vampiric Embrace healm, i was starting to think whats the point!

>people putting mindblast belt on the same tier as pyro bracers

Lmfao

Shadow doesnt need nerfs to quality of life

I don't have the belt but it wasn't vastly overpower it was just a quality of life buff in and outside of voidform and was never looking like it was going to be the strongest spriest legendary anyway with the shoulders due to the current ptr changes dropping surrender into questionable status.

Basically just came down to far too many people whining because they didn't have said quality of life buff.

The quality of life change is still there with one additional charge.

Deleted
    I just do not get it. it is not even OP

Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    >people putting mindblast belt on the same tier as pyro bracers

Lmfao

Shadow doesnt need nerfs to quality of life
    Shadow needs better community though. It is fucking ridiculous to read this threads when people are spewing gladness that their class being nerfed just because they were unlucky to get actually good legendaries. Guys, hello! Turn on your brain! Belt nerfs won't magically make your sephuz/prydaz combo not suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    They did buff the weaker legendaries. Sephuz will be very good for myhtic+ (every mind bomb on trash will give 25% haste for 10 sec), and Prydaz will be great for tanks, not that great for others, still. I don't have the belt, but it was really looking OP. I have the shoulders and twins' ring which are great, and have the neck and head which are pretty useless. Looking forward to get the belt, bracers and back so I can choose the best legendaries for every situation.