Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Using the Engineering one for now and it's easily been one of the more profitable ones so far. Found 2 pieces of glass that made me ~40k on the AH combined. Although I don't really expect those prices to hold. First one made me 22k, the second one 18k, so prices are already dropping. If they start to drop really low I'll just craft a pair of goggles for my transmog collection and then switch back to Bloodhunter. The Engineering crafting components that drop from it can really clutter up your bags.

Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    Has anyone tried the new Boon of the Nether? Now that curious coins are actually attainable, I wonder what it gives.
    Comments on wowhead say it is simply a random bag from any of the other enchants.
    And no increased chance of getting curious coins from it either.

From the view of a single character, no it isn't worth using.
    But the enchant once purchased is re-usable, so potentially having some use for alts if you enchant heirloom shoulders with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    The jewelcrafting one is actually kinda nice as well, only use it on my JC char other chars I use the blood enchant.