Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glen12 View Post
    Thank you, this was a very helpful write-up. To clarify, on subsequent runs after your first on your farm toon, you're only bonus rolling, you're not actually able to loot Garrosh each time, are you? I was already saved on my farm toon prior to using your described method this week, and I was able to bonus roll but Garrosh was not lootable, so it might just be that I was saved.
    You're correct.

You used to be able to loot heroic Garrosh every time, so long as you dropped group before he died - that got hotfixed (undocumented) in 7.3.

Now you get your standard one shot looting him a week, but can still kill him repeatedly and bonus roll.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    dbl post lul
    Last edited by mmoc3997f0c176; 2017-11-17 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    started yesterday, 20 bonusrolls only gold

is the drop chance for something on br really that low or is it now bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by emagox View Post
    started yesterday, 20 bonusrolls only gold

is the drop chance for something on br really that low or is it now bugged?
    Something like 80% of the time or more, you won't get loot on bonus rolls - just bad rng for you.

If you're convinced that it's bugged with such a small sample size, make a post on official Blizzard forms for bugs.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Fuck yes kids!

I got my Tusks after 891 Garrosh kills (885 Heroic + 6 Mythic) - it can be done boys!!!!!
    Omg gratz man!!last time when i wrote about tusks something "got demovated for farming after bug fix" when the bug were fixed and i were at about 150 pulls now im standing at 1400 pulls without tusks... killing me inside. am i one of those worst case? sometimes i feel its bugged and think i am doing this shit for nothing but these comments keep me doing couse people can confirm they have coined it after 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by Malerieqt View Post
    Omg gratz man!!last time when i wrote about tusks something "got demovated for farming after bug fix" when the bug were fixed and i were at about 150 pulls now im standing at 1400 pulls without tusks... killing me inside. am i one of those worst case? sometimes i feel its bugged and think i am doing this shit for nothing but these comments keep me doing couse people can confirm they have coined it after 7.3
    Thanks!

For what it's worth I took breaks in my farming. I'd do like 60 kills in a week, then not try for a week or two. Go back and do 30 kills. The tusks will come.

Hell, I've been considering getting a farm group together just to help people that are taking up this silly (totally worth it) pursuit.

GL to you! Stay the course
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Thanks!

For what it's worth I took breaks in my farming. I'd do like 60 kills in a week, then not try for a week or two. Go back and do 30 kills. The tusks will come.

Hell, I've been considering getting a farm group together just to help people that are taking up this silly (totally worth it) pursuit.

GL to you! Stay the course
    hehe thanks. yea i been doing like 30-50 runs per day past 5 weeks, listening music, watching streams/youtube its not that bad but still i could do anything else but im so obsessed about tusks and cant stop at this point 1400 pulls.. Have to keep going!

Quote Originally Posted by Malerieqt View Post
    hehe thanks. yea i been doing like 30-50 runs per day past 5 weeks, listening music, watching streams/youtube its not that bad but still i could do anything else but im so obsessed about tusks and cant stop at this point 1400 pulls.. Have to keep going!
    If they were easy to get, it wouldn't be anywhere near as cool - carry on good sir!

Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    but right now for character you only have 1 chance (+1 with bobus roll) per week, am i wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GaldorAnarion View Post
    but right now for character you only have 1 chance (+1 with bobus roll) per week, am i wrong?
    you can do it with bonus rolls repeatly

- - - Updated - - -

GOT MY TUSKS FFFSS YEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHA 1431

Deleted
    grats!

currently at about 300 rolls .. started dualboxing but the frog farm with two chars is really annoying

Kill Garry on Mythic.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    Kill Garry on Mythic.
    Possibly the worst possible way to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thandrend View Post
    Possibly the worst possible way to get it.
    It really is, but it is a way to get an extra shot at it each week + other xmog if you want/need them.

Heroic is the way to go. I got so efficient at doing the farm I could do it from reset to reset in about 5 minutes or less - knowing how to skip the RP, + bear tartare + 170% movement speed (Aggramar's Stride, Rethu's Incessant Courage, and a movement speed gearset)
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

What happened?? I didn't hear anything regarding this change. This method was available for a VERRRRY long time and if it was a bug, should have been fixed at the beginning. Now everyone who has tusks basically "bugged" their way to the mog while the rest of the people are now completely screwed? These kind of changes just make me facepalm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OPLIX View Post
    What happened?? I didn't hear anything regarding this change. This method was available for a VERRRRY long time and if it was a bug, should have been fixed at the beginning. Now everyone who has tusks basically "bugged" their way to the mog while the rest of the people are now completely screwed? These kind of changes just make me facepalm.
    what?

what ya taling about willis?

No Tusk Club.

Good luck with everyone going after these ;~;

It was clearly a bug, so no surprise its been fixed.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OPLIX View Post
    Not entirely true and sounds a bit salty.

I got my tusks AFTER the bug was fixed, all told I probably did 100-150 kills or so post-bug... obviously I got them on a bonus roll.

While it is harder to get them after the fix, it's not impossible.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

killed this fascist scum AKA garrosh 1000 times and duel boxed him so my kill counts 2000, still no tusk and im going insane.
    guess its my shitty luck to blame.