Thread: World PvP.

World PvP.

is there going to be an update for honor talents for world pvp. I find it unfair that classes with stealth can enable their honor talents before their initial engagement.

I find it unfair that thangs and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    World PvP is utterly and absolutely f*cked and Blizzard obviously has ZERO intentions to fix it or any other PvP for that matter, so why do you care?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tanks dominate world PvP. It has always held zero competitive value, will never hold any competitive value, and should never hold any competitive value.

If you want to kill players or survive in world PvP, play a tank. World PvP should never influence design decisions.

Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentbourbon View Post
    Tanks dominate world PvP. It has always held zero competitive value, will never hold any competitive value, and should never hold any competitive value.

If you want to kill players or survive in world PvP, play a tank. World PvP should never influence design decisions.

Ever.
    I get what your saying, but I actually disagree to a point. This is the first expansion really since perhaps TBC where I'll say WPvP is real reality in every zone (Not just Timeless Isle or Molten Front) since there is no flying. And unlike WoD we have reasons to not be holed up in our Garrisons. WPvP doesn't use templates which can affect consistency.

More importantly templates are enabled for duels. There was a huge dueling community before and I'm not sure why Blizz doesn't just enable the templates for duels. When your not PvPing, waiting in queue or waiting for Arena mates many people, just duel to hone or refine their skills. Can't really do that anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can enable honor talents in wpvp? Did not know that.

I'm just glad legendaries work in wpvp. Free execute procs with CS and I'm demolishing everyone.