Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Computer store owner has political meltdown.

I thought the article was hilarious for nothing more than the fact that the guy appears to have snapped.

Also if you are one of those people who wants to post how the article is useless or whats the point, its just a funny article. That is all. Don't read or reply if it bothers you that much.

A small business owner in Oregon has a message for CNN, ignorant liberals and Bruce Springsteen: “We’ve had it with you idiots.”

Kevin Kerwin is the proprietor of Kevin the Geek Computer Repair store in Lake Oswego. He’s also one of the few conservatives around town.

Click here for a free subscription to Todd’s newsletter: a must-read for conservatives!

“Oregon is a very beautiful state, but it’s infested with liberals,” Kevin tells me.

“To all the ignorant liberals including Bruce Springsteen…The 4 people who kidnapped & tortured a disabled teenager just because he supports Donald Trump – Just shows everyone you are a party of complete morons. I’m embarrassed to call you Americans. Go straight to Hell where you belong. We’ve had it with you idiots.”
    Source Disclaimer: lol faux news (am I doing it right?)

Not sure if I ever had a business that wearing my political choices on my sleeve like that is good for making money.

it’s infested with liberals,” Kevin tells me.

lol. 10characters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The moment when he kills his business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

7+ Year Old Account
    Where is this "meltdown"?

Sounds like an idiot who just killed his business.

INB4 he starts bitching about evil liberal policies destroying his business.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morons gonna be morons.

Btw, just a tip: When you post something and then go at length to try to distance yourself from any possible political views you think might be inferred from said article, posting "lol faux news" (am I doing it right)? instantly confirms anything they might have thought previously.

I live in a town that's a regular hive of liberals and it's basically a paradise. My own heterodox views don't seem to adversely impact me at all here. Maybe this dude just needs a safe space in a shittier state than Oregon - I hear rural West Virginia is pretty red!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

lol. 10characters
    He's not wrong...

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to work for a small computer company, and my boss was almost the same way. I nearly didn't come to work the day Obama got elected. He was absolute furious that 'a black man' could possibly get elected, and the country was going down the shitter. He spent the week prior telling me about all of his gun stashes around town that he's securing for when the government kicked in his door to take them away.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Yeah he sure sounds smart...

I believe a much more basic truth.
    If you grow a beard but trim your stash,
    then you are a twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Btw, just a tip: When you post something and then go at length to try to distance yourself from any possible political views you think might be inferred from said article, posting "lol faux news" (am I doing it right)? instantly confirms anything they might have thought previously.
    Just a tip: I like Fox News because their formatting of the website is easy to read, it was a preemptive jab at people who automatically dismiss it it just because its Fox News. Tongue in cheek if you will.

The guy sounds like an ignorant fool. he didn't have a meltdown, he just showed off his ignorance for others to see. The disabled kid didn't get kidnapped and assaulted because he's a Trump supporter, it was because the kidnappers were racist asshats.

The store owner is an angry guy, and he lost it. It may end up costing him his business, which often happens when businesses get political.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckygb View Post
    I believe a much more basic truth.
    If you grow a beard but trim your stash,
    then you are a twat.
    Do sea captains get a free pass?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The guy sounds like an ignorant fool. he didn't have a meltdown, he just showed off his ignorance for others to see
    The store owner is an angry guy, and he lost it.
    I mean...? I dunno I thought that would have qualified as a meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That's not regulation sea captain facial hair.
    But... what about this guy? lol

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Do sea captains get a free pass?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean...? I dunno I thought that would have qualified as a meltdown.
    Not really, he was calm enough to write down, and print it on paper. A true meltdown would be if he was screaming it while in his underwear at the dinner table.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    But... what about this guy? lol

Also not a sea captain. Besides, he also trimmed his beard quite well, and looked good in a top hat.

Seems like a true Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Did that person turn out to be mentally disabled after all?
    Well, I don't know about you, but it seems pretty obvious to me that he, indeed, supports Trumps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess that's one way to cut down on business expenses. You'd think that the guy would have figured that the West Coast states are all pretty heavily liberal by his age; that's like running a business in Kansas and getting pissed off that most of your clientele and neighbors are conservative.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

lol. 10characters
    But it is true, they are like cockroaches in Portland, just not as useful.