Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    [QUOTE=Moozart;44110217]
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    I dont think so. Practicing christians dont have sex before marriage.

- - - Updated - - -

I just damn near choked on the soda i was drinking after reading that. My first sexual experience was with my neighbor whose father was the local minister. At the Church no less.

Most young "Christians" no longer follow this rule, take your head out of the sand.
    reading comprehention:

people not following a rule.

I am merely saying what the scriptures are saying.

Two vastly different things. Of course many people that feel christians do not do xyz and the list is rather long this does not change what the bible says or what the church teaching is... come on lets be real here a second.

please do not put word in my mouth.

note: you can of course be a christian and not follow at all what the bible or the church is teaching. the two things are separate (yeah for free will!), what people do and what the scripture say are two things different. Even in the bible belt in the US you will find that people do not follow what the scripture they are supposed to follow says.
    Last edited by psyquest; 2017-01-10 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonfaxx View Post
    Pleased to meet you.
    *Met in real life.

You're just a black mage avatar on the internet.

Deleted
    Virgins are terrible at sex

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    People are not the best at something they have never done before? You don't say!

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I have never met a single human being in my life who professed to be "saving themselves" for marriage.
    ^ (Well okay at least not people I know personally.) At work there's quite a few people I met who are stingy about this (natural family planning for religious reasons etc.) so I wouldn't be surprised.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Not common at all. I haven't seen it even once. But I know one couple who decided to not have sex before marriage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Water is wet.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to know someone who did this, he and his gf. They eventually caved and started having sex, and they were both really happy they did.

That's the only people I've ever met in person who have been saving themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    If "not really meshing sexually" destroys your marriage, then it was a pretty weak marriage.
    Incorrect. In a relationship, as soon as you start to resent your partner for one thing, you'll start to resent them for everything.

Doesn't matter whether that first issue is how good in bed they are or how they organize cereal boxes.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation