Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The things that got buffed with Warlocks getting nerfed. Hilarity.

Deleted
    Whoever came up with the idea "Artifact traits at 35 points and above are now enabled in PvP" is a complete retard! This is the killing blow for pvp!

- - - Updated - - -

what a retarded decision "Artifact traits at 35 points and above are now enabled in PvP"... RIP PVP

Nice pvp buff for locks!

/stayunsub

God you guys are whiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Seregolas View Post
    Whoever came up with the idea "Artifact traits at 35 points and above are now enabled in PvP" is a complete retard! This is the killing blow for pvp!

- - - Updated - - -

what a retarded decision "Artifact traits at 35 points and above are now enabled in PvP"... RIP PVP
    It's still going to be normalized....

Finally some buffs for Survival. Won't be coming back yet of course. Will check out 7.2 of course but for a mini patch content wise it's not half bad.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-01-09 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seregolas View Post
    First WoW tries to pretend it's a competitive e-sport, and then they do stuff like this.

Why bother fine-tuning the PvP templates when you could have a 34 trait player fighting a 54 trait player who does 14.5% more damage than him and has a bunch more Stam too?

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    It's still going to be normalized....
    What? If it's normalized to the template then that note means literally nothing.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Deleted
    extremely nice cold snap "redesign" .... more like ... back to how the spell was before this shitfest of an addon

Really? REALLY? No change to Will of Valeera ... so I can just keep using feint and gain some health? Lazy fucking developers!

And the fact that we needed over 4 months to see some serious changes to other weak legendaries is beyond pathetic. In my 7 years of playing world of warcraft, I've never felt developers being more out of touch with the game than now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The tears from class changes fuel me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    As if Ret needed a buff.
    its to offset losing the clusterfuck of a spell that was BoM... dont complain too hard, it's not even released yet
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

I might be missing something

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    soo... this is the end of world quest group finder addon?

- - - Updated - - -

Revenge damage has been greatly increased.
    Revenge now deals damage of 440% of attack power (was 650%).

isnt this a nerf ?!
    Considering my main is prot warrior, this had me confused. Im amused though.

Deleted
    is that a typo? wasnt the buff to malefic grasp 80% damage?

Holy Priest now learns Desperate Prayer at level 52.
    Beacon of Light and Beacon of Faith no longer have cooldowns.
    I don't think beacons are meant to be under holy priest, or am i missing something here.

Havoc (blue text) information is wrong. Some of the changes in blue are different from the tooltip of the talents.

this line confuses the hell out of me
    The recipe to create Potion of Prolonged Power now creates 10 potions (was 20).
    ... its been 10 since their release

Can somebody explain me what does this mean pls

Fury

Fury Warrior's template secondary stats have been adjusted:
    75% Mastery
    150% Haste
    100% Versatility
    75% Critical Strike

Question Destruction : Synergy?

Is destruction Warlock losing the Grimoire of Service talent in place of Grimoire of Synergy?
    Last edited by SysterSynn; 2017-01-09 at 11:50 PM. Reason: grammar

So they buffed already OP classes while moonkin gets 2 buffs and one nerf to completely useless artifact trait, that means Blance will be at the bottom again.

Deleted
    Beacon of Light and Beacon of Faith no longer have cooldowns.
    Interesting buff for Holy priests. I had no idea we even had those abilities...