Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Alchemy
    The recipe to create Potion of Prolonged Power now creates 10 potions (was 20).
    Am i missing something?

Deleted
    is that 150% Lightening Shield Buff really a thing?? gonna be nuts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    So wait... as a frost mage with the removal of frost armour did i just lose 8% haste aswell D:
    yes /10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wiccan999 View Post
    Am i missing something?
    it's an old tooltip update, something that should have been done months ago but as with blizz is late as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    As if Ret needed a buff.
    They're removing might, so they have to buff Rets to stay on the same level. Read, analyze, then comment.

Quote Originally Posted by eltho View Post
    RIP Firemage.

Arvandor:
    Ret lost blessing of Might, but gain a 12% Damagebuff. Blessing of Might makes overall 10% Damage max. so its a Buff and we dont need this shit Buff!
    Let me do some math for you here: (1-.1)*1.12 = 1.008

It is a small buff if the Ret was already the best dps in the raid and it is a small nerf if the Ret was not.

All the other ability buffs really just bring other talent loadouts in-line with the basic Final Verdict build.

- - - Updated - - -

If you need something to complain about with Ret, take a look at the changes to the belt. Everyone's DPS legendaries got nerfed, then Ret gets a new one that is better than anything we ever had.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Finally some buffs for Survival. Won't be coming back yet of course. Will check out 7.2 of course but for a mini patch content wise it's not half bad.
    it's not going to be normalized, if they enable it that means they enable 14,5% damage increase for people who have 54 traits, and GL farming 54 traits as a pure pvp player =) also the 0.75% stamina scales past 35 traits aswell, its just currently a tooltip error. so it will basically be like people outgearing you in past expansions!

They are intentionally killing off pvp now i swear to god.

Quote Originally Posted by neohobeo View Post
    it's not going to be normalized, if they enable it that means they enable 14,5% damage increase for people who have 54 traits, and GL farming 54 traits as a pure pvp player =) also the 0.75% stamina scales past 35 traits aswell, its just currently a tooltip error. so it will basically be like people outgearing you in past expansions!

They are intentionally killing off pvp now i swear to god.
    Uhm you might have quoted the wrong person mate. I mentioned nothing of PvP.

Umm... where is buff to Xuen?!

ty god unsub long tıme ago #stayunsubandrıto D

Affliction reborn! yessss

Someone explain to my why resto shamans are getting bumwiggled even though they are the weakest healers at this point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by user261 View Post
    Unreal. Still about 4 weeks of timegate to wait to get to AK 25 (which I already have on my main).
    You can buy AK 20 with your main and send it to your alts, that for AK 15 is for people who just bought the game.

Deleted
    Dont understand this part The recipe to create Potion of Prolonged Power now creates 10 potions (was 20).

Shadow
    The damage done by most Shadow spells has been increased by 25%.
    Fire
    The damage done by most Fire spells has been increased by 27%.

Destruction
    The damage done by most Destruction spells has been increased by 4%.

is this a joke?
    Last edited by Melvord; 2017-01-10 at 02:30 PM.

I wonder if the new engineer helmets have a secondary stat on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Melvord View Post
    Shadow
    Fire

Destruction

is this a joke?
    Shadowform is getting a 10% nerf so the overall buff is only 15%, if that helps any.

Deleted
    why are enhance shamans getting such huge buffs, they were hardly weak

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvord View Post
    Shadow
    Fire

Destruction

is this a joke?
    Are you a joke? Destro already better than fire.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by gibborim View Post
    Let me do some math for you here: (1-.1)*1.12 = 1.008

It is a small buff if the Ret was already the best dps in the raid and it is a small nerf if the Ret was not.

All the other ability buffs really just bring other talent loadouts in-line with the basic Final Verdict build.

- - - Updated - - -

If you need something to complain about with Ret, take a look at the changes to the belt. Everyone's DPS legendaries got nerfed, then Ret gets a new one that is better than anything we ever had.
    Yeah, the buff to the Ret spec itself is very minor, more to offset the loss of DPS from removing Blessing of Might, which was necessary. You are right about the Legendary buff though, it's very significant, I won't lie however that I'm not excited for it. I've gotten 4 Legendaries and they're the Belt, the Boots, the Bracers and Sephuz's. So it wasn't for that damn buff to Chains of Thrayn, I'd be pretty fucking disgusted with Legendaries right now... It's also a buff to my Prot offspec too, so it's a pretty exciting change for Paladins overall.

Hurray for more good legendaries that I will never receive, but the guy next to me will making him significantly more powerful! Yay!