Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    unholy dk -- breath of dusk, exothermic core, phial of fel blood

Holy Paladins will be Glistening Meteorite Shard, Construct Personality Sphere, Glistening Meteorite Shard.

unholy fire one from elisande, shadow from botanist and blood from gul'dan

10+ Year Old Account
    Disc Priest

x2 Archaic Nathrezim Keepsake
    Precipice of Eternity

No bis relics for Guardian druids in nighthold

Deleted
    BiS relics for subtlety drop in M+

Arms:
    Unfortunately it seems we don't get any Exploit weakness from the NH. I'm still partial to Precise Strikes since I have the gloves, with one or more PR I can keep pressing focused rage without fear of being rage starved.

(Iron) Infused Chitin Fragment - http://www.wowhead.com/item=140815/i...ent&bonus=3443
    (Shadow) Breath of Dusk - http://www.wowhead.com/item=140822/b...usk&bonus=3514
    (Blood) Vampiric Fetish - http://www.wowhead.com/item=140819/v...s=3514&spec=71

Deleted
    Holy priest: Two Glistening Meteorite Shard.
    The BiS life relic spot will most likely stay from a high lvl Swell of the Tides from Helya or Blessing of Cenarius from Cenarius.>
    Thanks for trying to make a list

10+ Year Old Account
    Fury wants
    Fire: Exorthermic Core
    Iron: Infused Chitin Fragment
    Storm: Tempest of the Heavens

Deleted
    Holy priest: Two Glistening Meteorite Shard.
    The BiS life relic spot will most likely stay from a high lvl Swell of the Tides from Helya or Blessing of Cenarius from Cenarius.>
    Thanks for trying to make a list
    I disagree.
    Despite the buff to renew it's still not worth focusing towards it with relics/traits.
    We're better off going for x2 Flickering Timespark and x1 Parasitic Spore for spot healing.
    Or x2 Archaic Nathrezim Keepsake and x1 Parasitic Spore for a boost to PoH.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Elemental doesn't have any of the BiS relics in nighthold. It's all earthquake and chain lightning damage. I mean wtf blizz?
    After doing NH last night i'm contemplating playing LR for a few of the fights because of all the AoE. Sure my single target will go down a bit but I think the AoE could make up for it, will have to look at logs.

Deleted
    WW monk relics change BiS for ST if you have the 2PC; in that case:

Chittering mandiblex2 for Storm, fingernail of the fel brute for Iron.

Changes in 7.1.5 impacted FotW weight, it's now 6 ilev granted to weapon over a dud trait. Which was a damn good thing, as such a huge gap sucks. Only posting this now, as the prio list sims have only been out a day or so.
    Last edited by mmoca3e4aa7234; 2017-01-19 at 05:00 PM.