Poll: Most UNDERWHELMING Class Mount

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Mage. How lazy must be blizzard to not make a real mount and do the Dalaran sewer protection disc with three different color options instead? Pretty meh.
    Most underwhelming class hall is mage one as well.

Maybe I just strongly dislike everything mage-related in the game, who knows.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    As for the class hall they could have given us a brand new necropolis.. like that one the scourge was building outside ICC! we turn up to answer LK's call and BAM he has had the scourge finish us our very own Necropolis! Would have been far far more interesting than simply using Acherous.
    As i said

DK : "new necropoli" = WOW SO MUCH NEW

"archeus" = OMG SOO BORING

kek

Rogue mount is terrible. It's just a massive raven with a saddle. It's really unimaginative. Least favorite hall is DK. It makes sense for it to be the hall but it's just so boring now.

Obviously paladin, it looks like a mount straight outta the wow-shop for 25 bucks.... lame

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDave View Post
    The Pally mount, yay another horse.......
    Same for Druids, Death Knights and Warlocks though. Another flight form, that's basically just reskins (probably based on spec) and no apparent difference between any of the races like their currently is. Warlocks though, literally another horse but with wings. Death Knights, it looks like a reskinned version of the flying mount they could buy.

So for me, Paladin, DK, Druid, and Warlock basically aren't really getting mounts this time around.

That leaves me with my top 3 best being - Shaman, Rogue, and Demon Hunter.
    Worst 3 - Warrior, Priest, Mage.

Frankly, the smooshed face owl and the the disc are horrid. Warriors are getting the shaft too basically getting a reskin.

If I have to pick one absolute worst, it has to be Mage. It's a disc, literally that's it. "Here's your circle, enjoy it."

I can't believe some # of people voted Shaman...that thing is awesome.

Paladin followed closely by a warrior. DK mount is not bad but i still prefer good old icebound frostbrood vanquisher, that model is so awesome there is no way you can improve it.
    Shamans definitely got the best mount and probably the best class hall.
    Speaking of worst class hall I'd have to say rogue because...well...it's a sewer.

Unfortunately, Paladin is very lacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    While not exactly new or different, the Paladin and Lock mounts at least seem to match the class. Even if they are re-skins.

My vote stays with the Mage mount though. A flying Manhole cover just doesn't say 'Mage' to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Warlock is one the best.

- I've been wanting a flying Felsteed forever.
    - They FINALLY fixed the Felsteed's tail. The old one made it took like half of it's tail was pulled off. It made the mount go from one of my favorites to least favorites when I noticed it.
    - The color variants are pretty solid. The red looks better, the green is alright, but not bad. And the blue one is... well, I love the color of the horse, but I hate Blizzard's idea of slapping gold plated armor on any purple/blue mount. The silver would've been so much better imo.

A new flying demon would've been nice, but this is quite okay for me. I'm surprised to see that so many hate it, tbh. But I guess I do see the complaint that it's nothing particularly new.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I think mages would be in an uproar over a horse. From my memory mages and horses have no common ground in warcraft.

I could see a warlock getting some kind of wings. But i really feel like the disc makes sense for mages. Manipulating/enchanting things and so on. Warlocks seem more into the summoning and shaping magics. I dunno might be me
    No common ground?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    No common ground?
    Right you are. Antonidas riding a horse. Mages should have had class mount horses since level 40 in vanilla because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taek View Post
    i thought it looked great at first but now I'm not so sure i really need to see it in game and moving

plus it's the only one with no varients, i main resto so waters great but a choice of elements would be nice

Deleted
    I really like the idea of an updated horse for paladins, but the one they got looks weird.

Since I find myself playing priest at the moment, I look at the priest mount and think "what... the... actual... fuck". It's very ugly. Call me ignorant of lore but I don't see why that owl thing is related to priests. If I'm missing something, let me know. One thing is certain however - I won't use this mount. No fucking way.

The monk one is also rather meh.

I'd be happy with a horse for paladin/lock, because I do love horsies. I like all the class mounts, except priest and monk. Mage one is so cool, very unique Shaman too!

Order hall? I've played warlock, rogue, dk, monk and priest this expansion, most boring one is the priest hall. Very... meh
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a fairly large mount and I know I'm not alone in hating big mounts.

That being said, even I think it's fairly cool.

Deleted
    Paladins or Mages. Another armored horse and a flying disc. Come on Blizzard.

I can't believe people don't vote for Shaman. It's an ugly ass elemental and it's stupid to use as a mount. You can't even properly sit on it. Luckily, there are plenty of other mounts to choose from, so I never have to use this thing.

Deleted
    Hmm... Mage i guess... a friggin disk

Now... i see it has way more polygons than any of the disks we had before, but the same could be said for proto-drakes and horses.

edit: I'm not exactly fond of the DH one either; but that's mainly cause of the helmet it gets... it just irks me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Paladins or Mages. Another armored horse and a flying disc. Come on Blizzard.
    Tells us which mount would have fit better for paladins.

Really I'm still waiting the mmo c developer to give us a reasonable alternative to paladin horse

Cmon I'm waiting