Exclamation Alert: Be Careful with your Essences (Touch of a Titan)

Just an alert to those on Touch of a Titan, as the lion's share of people will be hitting 50 for the first time tonight.

When you complete the quest for the first time - ALL excess essences over 50 will be discarded as they are stored as a hidden quest currency, not a real one.

So - if you are close to 50 now, do NOT open up your M+ cache first thing tonight, get yourself just over the 50 first (via a PvP weekly, or a few LFR NH kills, or a WQ) depending on how far away you are.

Most people will lose a couple of essences, that's unavoidable - but it would really suck to lose 15 from the M+ cache.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-01-24 at 06:47 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

This was in the blue tracker 10 hours ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Not everyone checks the blue tracker. I knew about it, but appreciate OP for giving everyone a heads-up.

- - - Updated - - -

I read somewhere that they might be changing this, but did not see anything in the notes for tomorrow's hotfix. Has anyone else heard more about a possible fix?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    So far - almost everyone I talk to doesn't know about it. Trying to put a small dent in the incoming wave of whinge

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

dat feeling when you only have 2 legendary to upgrade so you dont care .... feelsgood.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I read somewhere that they might be changing this, but did not see anything in the notes for tomorrow's hotfix. Has anyone else heard more about a possible fix?
    Latest is that there isn't, and if the description of the problem is as they say - it won't be an easy fix. They need to change it from a quest item, to a real currency .... a very good suggestion on the forums was to make it a currency like curious coins then have the blood vendor (or the BS vendor) sell the upgrades for 50 'currency' per.

That's still a client side change as well as a server side change though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    dat feeling when you only have 2 legendary to upgrade so you dont care .... feelsgood.
    That feeling when you bank up 100 to upgrade two at once and then suddenly you do care

I am at 47 now. I have 15 in the mail after opening a ticket over missing last week's chest (thanks Blizz!). I plan to complete the WQs for my emissary cache, which should get me to 50 for a quest turn in. Then I'll retrieve my mail for 15 and open my order hall chest for 15, which will put me at 30 going into Tuesday night's raid.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"