Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Not fond of the mail sets. The helmet wings are not a thing I like.

The other sets are pretty nice, though.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Well, they're dungeon sets, so I wasn't expecting anything good. Still, these are better than what I was assuming they'd be.

Cloth is dreadful, plate is awesome

Deleted
    Personally don't like any of them, but i'm glad to see the return to form of at least adding in new dungeons with dungeon sets.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Leather set looks like any other dungeon/leveling leather set

7+ Year Old Account
    not 17 sets but 4.

each with several recolors.

and like always, all of them look dull with cloth being the worst while plate being the only one that looks somewhat decent.

Formerly known as Arafal

I actually think the dungeon sets look mostly better than the tier sets. Either way they're mostly all around "meh". Thank god xmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Man, I used to watch the tier sets reveal back in the day and was in awe. WTF happened to the art deparment? I remember when Tier 3 came out. It was so cool looking. Now these sets are the blandest of the bland.
    You act like t19 doesnt exist, there are good tiers and shit ones, that is the cycle of art

Quote Originally Posted by WithGhosts View Post
    The Leather and Mail sets look pretty cool. Cloth is minimalist which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

However as a plate wearer, I'm pretty bummed. Why did they give us a crotch demon? And why do the shoulders have to have a 'super spooky' skull aesthetic? Kinda lame if you main a paladin *cough*.
    As a Paladin who rides Midnight Eternal Reins I am looking forward to the red demon armor. So speak for yourself.

This is the closest "unholy zealot" paladin look I can get so far that matches the mount somewhat.

Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-01-22 at 11:03 PM.

I wouldn't go as far as to call them 17 new sets, It's 4 sets with recolours.

Only good one is the Plate set imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

Lord Garithos is that you?

As far as dungeon sets go, I don't really see the problem. Whoever doesn't replace them with a Transmog customized to their personal tastes, will replace those sets with raid gear soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    What is wrong with Blizzard?
    Did they forgot how to make good armors nowadays. They all look so bland. Both tier and dungeons.

I think the armor designers are going through some kind of artist mental block
    Rofl

Every. Single. Time.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.