Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Not getting any Marks of Honor

Hey guys, straight forward question inc: Did they remove the Marks of Honor?

I've won around 7 BGs now, and not gotten a single Mark of Honor. Is it really just THAT random?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillgaroo View Post

I've won around 7 BGs now, and not gotten a single Mark of Honor. Is it really just THAT random?
    I actually reached prestige 1 and only have 7 Marks, I just think they have a shit % drop. I hope they make them more common. FFS, It's only worth for old transmog sets.

It's not a 100% drop chance. I think I get around one for every 4 or 5 wins, so you are just having bad luck.

They should increase the drop rate. It's not fun to have to win 20 BGs just to buy a new weapon transmog...

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do I even spend those? I have like 40-something in my bag.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Dalaran quest gives some this week for winning some bgs.
    Don't know if it's the same for us servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Any PvP vendor from past expansions: Area 52, Old Dalaran, Stormwind/Orgrimmar, Gadgetzan, Serpentspine Wall in Pandaria and Ashran.

With 40, you can buy around 3 full sets of armor or 8 weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Any PvP vendor from past expansions: Area 52, Old Dalaran, Stormwind/Orgrimmar, Gadgetzan, Serpentspine Wall in Pandaria and Ashran.

With 40, you can buy around 3 full sets of armor or 8 weapons.
    Doubt I can get many sets since I play a Monk which is a relatively newer class, but will give it a try.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

seriously? I don't even need the things. I got a gigantic stack of them sitting in my bags collecting dust

I call bullshit. unless they've very recently upped the droprate by 1000%

I've personally done 60+ BGs at 110 and gotten 2 marks.

That's right, 2, not 20.

- - - Updated - - -

Doubt I can get many sets since I play a Monk which is a relatively newer class, but will give it a try.
    In any case, they are account bound, so you can use them on any alt on any server.

If you're telling us the truth, that is. SS or it didnt happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post

WoW, that's too much bad luck.

I have close to 100 of them. HOWEVER, at least half of those were collected during 7.0 patch, before Legion release, when every BG win rewarded one Mark.

Deleted
    who cares, marks of honor are pointless trash rewards. take the 10 gold or 100 order resources and be happy.

Working on my twink, went 3/3 in BGs and got 1 mark. I'm ok with that rate, but I don't like the rates some of you have reported here. 1 in 5 is too low, presto 1 and only 2 is wayyyy too low. I don't want 3 per win or anything dumb ass like that, but something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    who cares, marks of honor are pointless trash rewards. take the 10 gold or 100 order resources and be happy.
    People like pretty things.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account

That's right, 2, not 20.

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, they are account bound, so you can use them on any alt on any server.

Are you serious? I just bought a weap but still have like over 30 left and I don't BG all that often, I try to do like 1 a day for the AP token. Still 2/4 for the weekly BG quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I certainly wish they'd up the drop rate. Seriously, it's silly to make the old transmogs so hard to catch. Even more so when most of the older sets are already bought by a vast majority of players - like I did - before the system swap.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Are you serious? I just bought a weap but still have like over 30 left and I don't BG all that often, I try to do like 1 a day for the AP token. Still 2/4 for the weekly BG quest.
    I'm 100% serious, as they are so low I started logging every BG I do. Note 60+ BGs but not all are won (less than 50% are won, still terrible statistics)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 100% serious, as they are so low I started logging every BG I do. Note 60+ BGs but not all are won (less than 50% are won, still terrible statistics)
    You must be extremely unlucky then because even my alts have at least 12.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

That's right, 2, not 20.

- - - Updated - - -

I also seem to get them frequently, have probably gathered and used marks totalling maybe 60 or 70 marks or so? At work atm so can't provide a screenshot, think my newest character sits on around 20 (which dinged 110 like a week ago..) Done a ton of bgs and arenas though..

A ton as in going up to ilvl 856 mainly through pvp and from honor level 0 to 46..
    Last edited by SirreASDF; 2016-12-12 at 11:11 AM.

I have a bit over 900 wins in rated arena this season and am sitting on 118 marks, so I would say theyre a roughly 15% drop chance from the victory chest that you get.
    BGs are indeed a terribly inefficient way to farm those.

So they are only for pvp sets buyable in org/storm?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Quillgaroo View Post

About the only time I really got any was from the weekly Battleground quest. I have 27, but 25 of those are from just doing the BG quest this weekend on 5 alts. The other 2 were from random win crates >< I have one toon that is Prestige 1 Level 20 something. The other 4 are around 20 something. So roughly 160-180 levels of winning BG's and only 2.