[Ret] Trinket Discussion

In Emerald Nightmare we saw a caster trinket granting haste, Swarming Plaguehive, work extremely well for ret because of our Blessing of might. With that gone this trinket dropped in value. Pharamere's Forbidden Grimoire is another haste caster trinket with an on use effect. http://www.wowhead.com/item=140800/p...ire&bonus=3514

This item has a one minute cooldown and will be used in our crusade window. This provides a decent amount of damage however, it is also area of effect. For aoe, cleave fights(which is the majority of Nighthold) I might be using this trinket. What are your guy's thoughts on the usage of this trinket for Retribution Paladin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy1 View Post
    In Emerald Nightmare we saw a caster trinket granting haste, Swarming Plaguehive, work extremely well for ret because of our Blessing of might. With that gone this trinket dropped in value. Pharamere's Forbidden Grimoire is another haste caster trinket with an on use effect. http://www.wowhead.com/item=140800/p...ire&bonus=3514

This item has a one minute cooldown and will be used in our crusade window. This provides a decent amount of damage however, it is also area of effect. For aoe, cleave fights(which is the majority of Nighthold) I might be using this trinket. What are your guy's thoughts on the usage of this trinket for Retribution Paladin.
    read the comments on this trinket. If you are not keen on running 20y away from the boss during crusade you wont use it.

TLDR; 20y minimum range -> not useable for melees

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    read the comments on this trinket. If you are not keen on running 20y away from the boss during crusade you wont use it.

TLDR; 20y minimum range -> not useable for melees
    Thats annoying, I wish they would put it in the actual trinket. I had to go to the spell name from using the trinket to find you need to be 10 yards away. What a shame.