Deleted

Inconsistency with Archaeology quests

I really don't understand the inconsistency regarding these quests. Some could be done within 1 hour whilst others can take 5+ hours, example the recent one requires 15 items with ridiculous low droprate in an area where 2 of the digsites are patrolled by numerous elites! It's just seemingly deliberately frustrating for no apparent reason. Thankfully I only need 1 more for This Side Up but still I question who greenlit some of these quests

10+ Year Old Account
    I have too agree some of them are quite easy then some want you too tear your hair out.....all I really care bout is cycle coming up in Feb to get the Moose Mount from HM....if the rotation goes as listed on wowhead Feb 28th is when that quest will come up.

The whole archaeology profession this expansion has been terrible. I like the idea of the quests, but not having them on a rotation where if you miss one, it takes months to get it again.

The drop rates are also terrible, went 6-7 dig sites on the current one without getting a single fragment, then got 10 fragments from one dig site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    I have realm hop to get out of annoying elite banshees, making the process faster. The drop rate there's nothing to do about it sadly
    Last edited by mmoc4678df31ad; 2017-01-23 at 11:13 PM.