Horde [US][H][Firetree] <Sons of Hellscream> Semi-Casual Guild Recruiting for Tues. & Thurs

Throm-ka! I am Wuxing, President of Sons of Hellscream, a casual Horde guild on Firetree (Linked with Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale) that has been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. We are an adult guild focused on seeing content, gearing up our members, and building camaraderie and long-term friendships with our fellow guild members. Our content focus is on Normal and Heroic raiding, Mythic+ runs and Karazhan runs. We've cleared Heroic EN, Normal ToV, and are 8/10 Normal NH, and have our eyes on clearing both Heroic ToV and Heroic NH.

We are currently recruiting both Ranged and Melee DPS as well as a Healer! We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights at 10PM-1AM EST, run Karazhan at 11PM EST on Friday nights, and run Mythic+ after 10PM EST on most other nights. We do have guildies on throughout the day, however, so we are not strictly a late night guild. Please contact me at DrunkenPanda#1589, or Wuxing-Firetree, and sign up for our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/sonsofhellscreamguild/

Lok'tar Ogar! I look forward to talking with you soon!
    -Wuxing
    Last edited by AbalDarkwind; 2017-02-01 at 06:01 PM.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Still recruiting! Contact me at Wuxing-Firetree, or add me: DrunkenPanda#1589, if you're interested!
    Professor of History at Dalaran University