Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspir View Post
    Hi all,

We've been following along with all the concerns about the addon.

We are planning to implement a few changes soon that we think will help provide more richness when evaluating an applicant, so you don't *only* see the score. These are the facets of information we will be adding:

- Highest M+ level player has completed in time
    - Highest M+ level player has completed in time in dungeon you are queued for
    - Whether player has completed a +5/+10/+15 this season (based on KSM achievement criteria - so impervious to the "top 100" issue)
    Thanks for providing a great addon

after resyncing my battle net account i'm getting a "You have no claimed characters. Only max level characters will be claimed." message, despite having 7 110's on the account with 6 of them showing before.

Quote Originally Posted by phriah View Post
    after resyncing my battle net account i'm getting a "You have no claimed characters. Only max level characters will be claimed." message, despite having 7 110's on the account with 6 of them showing before.
    Hi there,

Blizzard is currently experiencing problems with their OAuth APIs that is causing the issue you are noticing: when you sync your account, not all characters will show up.

Yesterday they said they fixed it, but we have still had reports that it is not actually working today. They have since confirmed that the problem still exists, and are looking into it. Here is their original response from yesterday: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759249887

10+ Year Old Account
    I, for one, really like this addon, and I'm not doing very high keys at all.

Some people just love to complain about things.

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason i can't find my character on website ?. Its Narina, Eu Burning Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Speaking as someone who pugs everything most weeks right up to silly mythic attempts on the first few ToS bosses

This is the fucking worst add on going. The guy you're quoting is bang on, it's gear score all over again and it will get fucked by blizzard at some point.
    Wow, "attempts" on the pushover bosses? Pretty impressive, you are surely really good and what you say must be true.

If in saying "it will get fucked by blizzard", you mean that Blizzard may incorporate the core concept within the game itself (just like they did with gearscore), you could be right. But I don't think that is probably what you mean. I think what you really mean is that you're butthurt because now you can't get invited to groups based on your ilvl alone because now the group creator has more information available to them. They can see there are much better options available to them than you.

I just started playing an alt on a different server/faction a few weeks ago to spend some time with RL friends who are more casual about the game than myself. So for that character, I do not have a group I run with, it's always PUGs. I have had zero issues boosting my mythic+ score just by playing the game. The content that is appropriate for me to do is not problem for me to do. I'm so sick of the entitled brats like Rotted who have inflated opinions about their credentials and those are exactly the people that I am so glad I can avoid by using these tools.

Thank you Raider.IO! Really outstanding work.

So do I still need to do the shitty dungeons to grind a score or can you make a system that shows skill instead of time wasted?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    So do I still need to do the shitty dungeons to grind a score or can you make a system that shows skill instead of time wasted?
    Well you can do a 20 on all keys and have a score in the 24-2500's, or just the 8 good ones and have one in the 16-1700's. So.. Get fucked if you don't do them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Well you can do a 20 on all keys and have a score in the 24-2500's, or just the 8 good ones and have one in the 16-1700's. So.. Get fucked if you don't do them all.
    *bends over in shameful disgust*

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Shitty idea and shitty add-on.

This crap creates chicken/egg situation. Don't have high score? Won't get invited. Won't get invited? Can't get high score. Any such system deserves to burn in add-on hell.
    QFT. What happened to communicating with players and getting an idea of where they're at through their response combined with what they're wearing when meeting up at the sum stone? Gatekeeping shit like is what makes wow suck and only playable with friends and guildies smh.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    What group are you in that does a 20 in every dungeon and then not even a simple 15 in the last 2 lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    QFT. What happened to communicating with players and getting an idea of where they're at through their response combined with what they're wearing when meeting up at the sum stone? Gatekeeping shit like is what makes wow suck and only playable with friends and guildies smh.
    I didn't realize this addon blocked your whisper window. I don't know about you, but I'm not trying to whisper 20 different dps that queue for a +15 when I could narrow that down to a handful based off experience alone.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    What happened to letting other people play the game they way they want to? You don't like the mythic+ scores, fine, don't use them. Create your own groups or join the groups of other people who also don't care. It's really not that complicated. There are so many of you crying about how bad this is, you should certainly be able to band together to form your own blind random PUG's. You do that and the people who care about scores can group with other people who care about scores. What in the world is the problem with that? It's clear you're a casual and higher keystone runs are not for you. Nothing wrong with that but don't demand that people who are more serious have to play the game in the same casual way you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Wow, "attempts" on the pushover bosses? Pretty impressive, you are surely really good and what you say must be true.

If in saying "it will get fucked by blizzard", you mean that Blizzard may incorporate the core concept within the game itself (just like they did with gearscore), you could be right. But I don't think that is probably what you mean. I think what you really mean is that you're butthurt because now you can't get invited to groups based on your ilvl alone because now the group creator has more information available to them. They can see there are much better options available to them than you.

I just started playing an alt on a different server/faction a few weeks ago to spend some time with RL friends who are more casual about the game than myself. So for that character, I do not have a group I run with, it's always PUGs. I have had zero issues boosting my mythic+ score just by playing the game. The content that is appropriate for me to do is not problem for me to do. I'm so sick of the entitled brats like Rotted who have inflated opinions about their credentials and those are exactly the people that I am so glad I can avoid by using these tools.

Thank you Raider.IO! Really outstanding work.
    Wow, first line flaming me personally for my own progress, well done. I love this mentality, I've done more than you so I know best!

I'll indulge you,

I'm not the best, I'm not the worst. I've been around long enough to know a few things, and I know a toxic, elitest feeding add on when I see it. Your first comment directed at me is a prime example of the type of person this add on attracts.

On the point of Blizzard in cooperating it. No they did not. Ilvl was part of this game long before GS was, a forced display of it under stats came after GS and that's called progress. GS influence would have been minimal.

As for my butt hurt filthy casual self, you assumed I sit around afking in a city waiting for invites. No, no I'm afraid not, anything I pug I lead, on those rare occasions I don't, I'm sufficiently happy sitting on 940 with near full BiS outside of ToS mythic, but hey if I don't get a invite theres another group around the corner, it's no biggie. But just in case, maybe I should invest in some E45 cream to rub down there,

As for my entitled brat self, I run my guild raiders 14/15 each week <insert lol level 15 noob comment> to get them their weekly cache, I also run their alts lowbies and if I have time I run what ever keystones are up in LFD to help people out / grind out some BLP. And like yourself, this is a newish alt created and leveled a week into Argus.

But please, keep throwing your childish insults and assumptions my way, because every single bit of verbal diarrhea you've come out with so far has only strengthened my argument. This add on is trash, smug arrogant people will use it inflate their egos more and shit on lower level people.

Edit:

Just to add as I can feel it coming, why don't I have the add on installed if I do all the above? Simple, I refuse to give it one more hit on its download stats
    Last edited by Rotted; 2017-10-27 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    As for my entitled brat self, I run my guild raiders 14/15 each week <insert lol level 15 noob comment> to get them their weekly cache, I also run their alts lowbies and if I have time I run what ever keystones are up in LFD to help people out / grind out some BLP. And like yourself, this is a newish alt created and leveled a week into Argus.
    How do you screen people when you start a +15 pug at a peak time and get 20+ applicants at once?

Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    How do you screen people when you start a +15 pug at a peak time and get 20+ applicants at once?
    I usually engage in conversation with those who message me,

I will say this, I see this tools merit for higher up stones when people are pushing 20s 21s etc. What my beef is, this add on will hardly be used like it at all. People will want stupidly high scores for stupidly low scores and it will increase toxicity again. Just look at the guy I quoted, hes literally physical proof. Its the same concept as GS it's a decent idea on paper but in reality it's going to cause chaos

hope this addon dies soon. its already annoying as it is.

soon we will need antorus trinkets, 2 leggos and a huge m+ score to join a +10

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Shitty idea and shitty add-on.

This crap creates chicken/egg situation. Don't have high score? Won't get invited. Won't get invited? Can't get high score. Any such system deserves to burn in add-on hell.
    same as teh AOTC people. cant get AOTC with out invite.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Guessing you don't have any score
    Neither do i. According to Raider.io i have only done maw, nelt, brh and the arcway. And highest is a 12. I have to achievment for a 15 and my highest is a 18 in time.
    So sites like raider.io and wowprogress can not be used in any shape or form to decide if a player is good enough for a regular m+ run.

Seeing how these sites only record the top 100 clears on the blizzard leaderboard api gives, its like looking for an employee to flip burgers on mcdonals, but the requirement is top 3 in burger cooking world cup.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a sad world when I need to wait for guildees to get on to knock out my Mythic+10 for the week because groups deny me due to not having a high enough 'score'.

As someone who is 7/9 M, and well into the 940's... a score shouldn't hold me back from completing an extremely trivial Mythic+. My buddy (9/9M) and I were invited into a group due to our item levels, and then a few moments later we were told that we were being kicked because we don't do enough Mythic+'s. It was a 10.

I hate these arbitrary scores.