Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    The ones attacking Israel are indeed terrorists. The ones that are truly good in that area, have no time or energy to shoot rockets because they are too busy protecting their children/family and providing for them in whichever way they can.

Not to mention, not Israel's fault that Hamas is shooting rockets from densely populated buildings or facilities, so the world can go : "oh Israel what have you done". When the country itself is exercising it's legal right to defend itself and it's citizens.
    Israel is the aggressor in this conflict. Hamas is defending what they have left with what they have left for munitions. Which is why the UN is condemning and even demanding that Israel not illegally settle in Palestinian lands.

Evil Zionist Israel committing genocide against the peaceful Palestinians with their vile Crusader apartment complexes.

build those settlements!!! Build those settlements!!!

I think its great for Israel.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Israel declared that they were terrorist states because Israel attacked them and Palestine defended themselves.
    you cant kill people at a café and claim self defense. What are you defending against, hot coffee?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Driving people off their land is the American way, after all. Manifest destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    If I went into a national park and claimed land as my own without paperwork would I be allowed to keep it?. The government would arrest me for squatting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    If I went into a national park and claimed land as my own without paperwork would I be allowed to keep it?. The government would arrest me for squatting.
    The Palestinians have been living on that land for generations and then the Jews invaded from Europe and created Israel.

What gives the Jews a right to other people's land and why can't the people who they're taking it from fight back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it isn't their land, it is their crazed Orwellian government's playground. I'd rather have that land in the hands of someone who can build something decent there, rather than have it used for the rocket launches.

"Their land" is such a stone age term anyway... Earth is everyone's land, and if you can't help but make your piece of land into a North Korea-like terrorist yard, then I have no compassion towards you in case someone reasonable takes it away from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Don't be obtuse. Mentioning Manifest Destiny implies the fact we took most of America from the natives and what we didn't personally take, we bought or stole from other countries who took that land.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Palestinians were there first.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, it isn't their land, it is their crazed Orwellian government's playground. I'd rather have that land in the hands of someone who can build something decent there, rather than have it used for the rocket launches.

"Their land" is such a stone age term anyway... Earth is everyone's land, and if you can't help but make your piece of land into a North Korea-like terrorist yard, then I have no compassion towards you in case someone reasonable takes it away from you.
    So we're back to naked colonialism with no other justification than "deal with it bro"? If Israel wants to build on Palestinian territory, fine, but they need to do the bare minimum and actually pay for it while obeying Palestinian laws, instead of going around annexing little pieces here and there like 19th century imperialists.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I say everyone in the world just pulls support from both sides and let them battle it out. Whoever wins (or is left) gets it.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG TONY! YOU PRO-WAR FASCIST!!! I BET YOU ENJOY JUST SITTING AT HOME SIPPING FROM YOUR NAZI COFFEE CUP AND EATING SWASTIKA SHAPED BAGELS!

Oh wait.. that would make you against the side building the Settlements.

I'm so confused when it comes to how/who to label Nazis these days.

Coming from an Australian, thats awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I say everyone in the world just pulls support from both sides and let them battle it out. Whoever wins (or is left) gets it.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG TONY! YOU PRO-WAR FASCIST!!! I BET YOU ENJOY JUST SITTING AT HOME SIPPING FROM YOUR NAZI COFFEE CUP AND EATING SWASTIKA SHAPED BAGELS!

Oh wait.. that would make you against the side building the Settlements.

I'm so confused when it comes to how/who to label Nazis these days.
    Meh, the left pretty much labels anyone that they disagree with as a Nazi these days, comes with the territory.

- - - Updated - - -

The Palestinians were there first.
    No, they really weren't

No, they really weren't
    The Jews came there after WW2 from Europe. The Palestinians were there before the Jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is precisely why I continually lambasted the Australian government for their attitudes towards the Aborigines.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's odd how people are trying to say Trump is anti-Semitic but that same side wants Israel to burn to the ground....

Hmmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    So we're back to naked colonialism with no other justification than "deal with it bro"? If Israel wants to build on Palestinian territory, fine, but they need to do the bare minimum and actually pay for it while obeying Palestinian laws, instead of going around annexing little pieces here and there like 19th century imperialists.
    Yeah, but to be able to do it, first Palestine itself should start following the international law. I suggest that you read a bit on things like human rights in Palestine, Palestinian rocket launches, the terrorist organizations harbored by Palestine, etc. - before you expect Israel to obey the Palestinian law.

This defense of totalitarian regimes like Palestine, Cuba, Syria, Hussein's Iraq and others is puzzling to me. You people claim to be concerned with human rights, and yet you defend the regimes that violate human rights the most. Israel is the only country in the region in which the state of human rights is not at the bottom of world rankings - but of course it is the bad guy here, because it dares to stand up for its threatened independence.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a different Aussie but I'm an arsehole, so I'll answer this one. You can be a flaming hypocrite and correct at the same time. Our ancestors did really shitty things to the aboriginals... But smallbox blanket says hi.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    It's odd how people are trying to say Trump is anti-Semitic but that same side wants Israel to burn to the ground....

Hmmm...
    It's almost like being against Israel's aggressive invasion of land isn't the same as being anti-semitic.