Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    They don't really like you skroe, come on over to the other side and let your full potential be utilized for the greater good. Stay Safe.
    I'm guessing "for the greater good" has some close ties to "the final solution".

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly and not having to live in the box makes a person not think inside the box. I truly believe trump was sent by god to protect us from the godless demons.
    There it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    All it will take is the G.O.TrumP's trickle-down policies predictably failing to fix the economy.
    You are going to feel so distraught soon because trump is action Jackson. He is going to make America great again, the guy works like a mule.

They don't really like you skroe, come on over to the other side and let your full potential be utilized for the greater good. Stay Safe.
    I'm sorry, one day I'm going to be able to look in the mirror and say "I stood on the side of the righteous. I was NEVER for those horrible things that happened and worked to stop them."

You and people like you are going to rewrite your own history, and come up with (entirely bullshit) reasons as to why you supported Trump before the tide turned. You'll do it because you'll need to live with yourself and you'll not want to take personal responsibility for the Trump-caused catastrophes.

We have seen this before. Never forget: the Iraq War was a popular war with a 73%+ approval rating long before it turned into an unpopular, trillion dollar meat grinder. Americans really didn't give a shit about WMDs. They just wanted to beat up some Muslim enemy to satiate our post-9/11 anger. And when it looked like this country was doing that at little cost, the war was a popular policy that got Bush re-elected. And then it went to shit, and Abu Ghirab became public, and WMDs were never found, and everyone forgot their ownership of said war. "It was Bush and the Neocons". Yeah. And a hell of a lot of Americans who when the going got tough, blamed somebody else for their catastrophe. Nobody got hoodwinked. Everyone wanted to cut Saddam's head off and put it on a pike. When the war after the war got costly, Americans went shopping and tuned it out.

Trump will be the same. Today's Trumpkins will be tomorrow's excuse makers. The rest of us shouldn't buy it. Anyone who supports Donald Trump already failed one of the most important moral test of their lives. And it's not a test you can retake.
    Last edited by Skroe; 2017-01-26 at 10:32 AM.

Exactly and not having to live in the box makes a person not think inside the box. I truly believe trump was sent by god to protect us from the godless demons.
    As a godless demon I am still an American citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'm sorry, one day I'm going to be able to look in the mirror and say "I stood on the side of the righteous. I was NEVER for those horrible things that happened and worked to stop them."

You and people like you are going to rewrite your own history, and come up with (entirely bullshit) reasons as to why you supported Trump before the tide turned. You'll do it because you'll need to live with yourself and you'll not want to take personal responsibility for the Trump-caused catastrophes.

We have seen this before. Never forget: the Iraq War was a popular war with a 73%+ approval rating long before it turned into an unpopular, trillion dollar meat grinder. Americans really didn't give a shit about WMDs. They just wanted to beat up some Muslim enemy to satiate our post-9/11 anger. And when it looked like this country was doing that at little cost, the war was a popular policy that got Bush re-elected. And then it went to shit, and Abu Ghirab became public, and WMDs were never found, and everyone forgot their ownership of said war. "It was Bush and the Neocons". And a hell of a lot of Americans who when the going got tough, blamed somebody else for their catastrophe.

Trump will be the same. Today's Trumpkins will be tomorrow's excuse makers. The rest of us shouldn't buy it. Anyone who supports Donald Trump already failed one of the most important moral test of their lives. And it's not a test you can retake.
    Actually the losers never write the rules, the winners do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Godless Demons deserve equal rights!
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Well technically you are for now, but we have probably 3 more supreme court judge picks in the next 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

We have seen this before. Never forget: the Iraq War was a popular war with a 73%+ approval rating long before it turned into an unpopular, trillion dollar meat grinder. Americans really didn't give a shit about WMDs. They just wanted to beat up some Muslim enemy to satiate our post-9/11 anger. And when it looked like this country was doing that at little cost, the war was a popular policy that got Bush re-elected. And then it went to shit, and Abu Ghirab became public, and WMDs were never found, and everyone forgot their ownership of said war. "It was Bush and the Neocons". And a hell of a lot of Americans who when the going got tough, blamed somebody else for their catastrophe.

And then they will turn around and say ''why are you blaming Trump for the mess he created and why haven't you fixed the mess that Trump created in a fraction of the time?''.

The hypocrisy is ofc that they really haven't learned anything and if you asked them today if the US should bomb Iran they will probably say ''Yes ofc'' and then wonder why the ME is a mess.

Are you running out of material? At least have the decency to do the research yourself.

You are going to feel so distraught soon because trump is action Jackson. He is going to make America great again, the guy works like a mule.
    I promise not to feel distraught if the economy picks up and starts working for everybody. Given the proposed policies and their recent track record, I'm rather skeptical though.

Actually the losers never write the rules, the winners do.
    And you think there is never going to be another Democratic President or Congress who won't press the biggest undo button known to man, post-Trump?

I've been saying this too, for some time. Obama is learning, the hard way, what happens when you don't get the political opposition to have buy-ins on policy: when they take power, they'll just repeal everything.

Donald Trump is aiming to top Obama's performance in that department one day, it seems. And probably get a few criminal investigations out of it as well.

There is no such thing as permanent winners and losers in politics. Period.

Well technically you are for now, but we have probably 3 more supreme court judge picks in the next 4 years.
    Oh yeah? How you going to take my citizenship away huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    I promise not to feel distraught if the economy picks up and starts working for everybody. Given the proposed policies and their recent track record, I'm rather skeptical though.
    You cant just jump on the bandwagon either, you are out now and you will be treated as out later.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah? How you going to take my citizenship away huh?
    Easy, just take it away and put you into a slingshot

You cant just jump on the bandwagon either, you are out now and you will be treated as out later.
    I'm comfortable with that.

Easy, just take it away and put you into a slingshot
    It is unconstitutional to strip me of my citizenship.

Deleted
    Can we get a mod in here? OP is starting to give off a real ethnic cleansing-y vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Can we get a mod in here? OP is starting to give off a real ethnic cleansing-y vibe.
    Technically I am not giving off any vibes. I think you need to stop acting hysterical and work with us to make America great again.

Deleted
    Technically I am not giving off any vibes. I think you need to stop acting hysterical and work with us to make America great again.
    I don't believe in greatness achieved by the suffering of others, sorry.

I'm Austrian/Irish/French, so it's probably more race traitor than anything.

I don't believe in greatness achieved by the suffering of others, sorry.
    People are suffering all around the world, your discomfort doesn't equal their suffering. Check your privilege.