Deleted

Assasin Rogue need help (logs)

Hello guys,
    Im assasin rogue, been playing him for short period of time, I found this class rly funny to play. After some EN we got 7.1.5 live and started NH, here is my NH NM logs, I would like to hear from you guys what can I improve

warcraftlogs.com/reports/3H1C6rdqMTfJkh7Z#fight=17&type=damage-done

My nick is Exolibur

Your artifact needs more juice for one thing. Second, you need more mastery. Third, you're not getting the most damage out of KB as you could. Make sure to maximize poison applications. Fourth, without bracers or belt, you're just not going to be able to crack those higher parses.

Nothing major, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodag View Post
    Your artifact needs more juice for one thing. Second, you need more mastery. Third, you're not getting the most damage out of KB as you could. Make sure to maximize poison applications. Fourth, without bracers or belt, you're just not going to be able to crack those higher parses.

Nothing major, though.
    Hey man, thanks for answering, how can I get max dmg out of my KB? Working of KB is thing I dont understand to be honest, sometimes it will proc for 1mil, sometimes 150k ;x Working on getting 35 traits on my Artifact to get 5% dmg increase.

Quote Originally Posted by exover View Post
    Hey man, thanks for answering, how can I get max dmg out of my KB? Working of KB is thing I dont understand to be honest, sometimes it will proc for 1mil, sometimes 150k ;x Working on getting 35 traits on my Artifact to get 5% dmg increase.
    You want to make sure that your Rupture and Garrote will not fall off during KB. Looking at your lowest KB, you used CB to re apply rupture during KB, which will hurt your KB. Rupture/Garrote are bleeds and, thusly, do not affect KB in any way. You only got 2 Envenoms off during KB, and 4 mutilates. Ideally, you'll want to shoot for 3 envenoms and probably 5 mutilates.

During the 15seconds of KB try to maximize your envenom buff uptime.

Deleted
    Ok, thanks guys! What about opener, I've hear about 2 openers lately, Sjern's and Yazuki's

Stjern: (from stealth)garrote->envenom(for buff)->mutilate->rupture->mutilate(for 5 CP)->vanish->rupture

Yazuki: (from stealth)garrote->multi->rupture->multi(5cp)->vanish->rupture

Also I'm wondering when to use Draught of Souls, after opener or somewhere inside it. Which opener u suggest guys?

Ok, thanks guys! What about opener, I've hear about 2 openers lately, Sjern's and Yazuki's

Stjern: (from stealth)garrote->envenom(for buff)->mutilate->rupture->mutilate(for 5 CP)->vanish->rupture

Yazuki: (from stealth)garrote->multi->rupture->multi(5cp)->vanish->rupture

Also I'm wondering when to use Draught of Souls, after opener or somewhere inside it. Which opener u suggest guys?
    I go with Yazuki. Getting a mut>rupture applies more agonizing poison, and, overall, is more straightforward.

As for which one actually performs better, I haven't tested it myself.