Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    Prof. Bill Warner did an estimate long ago with solid sources and it was 270 million. Which actually falls short because does not take into account events of contemporary history, nor does it count the murders perpetrated as we speak. SOURCE
    And you are an apologist, actually the worst kind since you do not state your position openly but instead try to shut down criticism from a concealed fence sitter position.
    I'm waiting for your dismissal of those sources, as well as more name calling.
    LOL!
    "Politicalislam" yeah dude I will definetly dismiss that source hahaha fuck
    Yeah a lot of people have been killed over 1000 years and you wanna blame everyone living today for it. You're brilliant! Ontop of this, you're actually counting the actual wars, perpetrated hundreds even THOUSANDS of years ago when countries that exist today didn't exist and multitudes of countries from back then don't exist now.
    Do you still wanna blame all the French for Napoleon too? Fuck me.
    No, that's not what defines an apologist. I'm opposing you and the incorrect things you're stating, that's not what an apologist does. But you for sure want to make me one, so you can write me off and make me unworthy of you.
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2017-02-05 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Muslim lives will not be as valuable to me until the day the Quaran is rewritten to state this and Muslims say the same. That day will never come.

We are infidels per the Quaran and Muslims. We are not worth anything, we can be killed, converted our enslaved. You are ignorant and few share your notion now.

[Infracted]
    Oh look Endus is on a rampage again. Infract anything he doesn't agree with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    cited for truth

Seems odd though really since truck attacks have been so successful why would they go back to machete??

- - - Updated - - -

yeah except they don't bother answering you, so much strange hypocrisy , like infracting for saying libtard but not when saying trumpette , both are meant as derogatory insults but one doesn't fit the bias
    It doesn't matter, the one in question has a blue backing him now so reporting to blues does nothing. He needs to be moved to another forum along with his 2 buddies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    He does that on the forum yes, but at the same time he wishes he doesn't run into those crazies irl...ofc he's a hypocrite.

Apparently it was a egyptian dude with a tourist visa.

- - - Updated - - -

They also said they prevented a much larger terrorist attack, probably was going to slaughter a bunch of civilians.

Give that soldier a medal.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Apparently it was a egyptian dude with a tourist visa.

- - - Updated - - -

They also said they prevented a much larger terrorist attack, probably was going to slaughter a bunch of civilians.

Give that soldier a medal.
    no doubt that if he was able to disarm the soldier and shoot on the crowd, the number of death and injured would have been much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    no doubt that if he was able to disarm the soldier and shoot on the crowd, the number of death and injured would have been much higher.
    Yeah i think that was the plan, he bought 2 machetes to kill the soldier for the weapon then going on a little spree.

He also survived, he was in critical condition from being shot in the stomach and other parts but they saved him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    Just a question why do you put muslims and LGBT groups Together?
    Im guessing he is trying to comply with the feminazi crowd and their pc laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    The right wing killed 12 million ppl because they had false religion or wrong skin.
    Soviet Kina North Korea etc etc but plz do more white guilt bullshit it only gona make us win the war that the feminazi whores started like 60 years ago
    Last edited by mmoc737d4c7b6a; 2017-02-05 at 12:53 PM.

Deleted
    What terror in Paris ?
    We had some dreadful events in the city in the last year but that attack was considered by everyone as "crazy man attacked a soldier and got shot".

However that will not prevent politics in other countries to transform it in "once again terrorist attacks, French people paralysed in fear cannot describe the horror" to push a disgusting agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post

Yep.. good ol endus for ya