Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Our warrior tank can't stay alive on H Krosus either. Its not bad tanking. Its not bad healing. It's bad class mechanics and bad boss mechanics. Try doing H Tril with 10m group. Literally impossible because too many cakes spawn. NH doesnt scale well or even at all with smaller raid sizes. Never in my 12 years of raiding (semi-hardcore) have I ever seen a raid where certain classes are rendered entirely obsolete and have to be benched like the way NH is for warriors.

anger management
    and we do get rage from dots
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by Milocow View Post
    anger management
    and we do get rage from dots
    I took anger management =P

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Original Ignore Pain was ridiculous. They should just give us proper rage generation from DoT effects.
    Not getting any rage from Oakhearts grip in high mythic + (even with Tyrannical) is not fun.

makes he hate tanking DHT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmuscle View Post
    Our warrior tank can't stay alive on H Krosus either. Its not bad tanking. Its not bad healing. It's bad class mechanics and bad boss mechanics. Try doing H Tril with 10m group. Literally impossible because too many cakes spawn. NH doesnt scale well or even at all with smaller raid sizes. Never in my 12 years of raiding (semi-hardcore) have I ever seen a raid where certain classes are rendered entirely obsolete and have to be benched like the way NH is for warriors.
    Star Augur is another example of poor scaling with mechanics.

The fight gets harder the longer you are in the phases, as he does shit faster and more people get shit on them. Small group? most likely your whole dps / healers have to run out in the ice phase due to mechanics.

When we downed H Krosus this week, I was doing Indom and AM. Ran it alongside a BM monk, 3 druids and 1 pally healing. Druids made sure to keep a lifebloom on each tank but otherwise left tank healing solely to the pally while they took care of the raid. And the only times we had trouble with tank deaths was when healing fell behind due to too many adds spawning or someone didn't move the orb far enough back.

I pulled about 250k healing though to get through it (prydaz and inspiring presence added some to that), and I never had any issues with slam, it was just surviving the dot that I had a hard time with.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastarea View Post
    I took anger management =P
    AM works wonders here. We raid with 10-14 people as well (3 heals), you need to handle the pools (the tanks take the first two, you can reflect it). I use reflect when i don't tank the boss (try to time it with the pools if possible). With AM you'll have 1-2 CD's per slam up.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Not getting any rage from Oakhearts grip in high mythic + (even with Tyrannical) is not fun.

makes he hate tanking DHT.
    Yup, that's just ridiculous design. Have to pool resources & pop SR + Demo/Wall for each one on high level dungeons, otherwise RIP...

Finished killing M krosus yesterday, and ill be honest, compared to doing anything on a druid, playing warrior is litteraly like getting kicked in the teeth. But, heres my pointers, in terms of how to survive.

Externals on slams. If you play with a druid/monk/paladin, tell them they need to learn how to play, and that all externals are yours. Use them for slams, AND when the platform breaks and if you have 4 stacks. If your healers are moving, you are dying.

Tell your paladin to stop running far, to do soaking. That way you make sure you/they dont fall behind on dem heals.

Tell your DPS plebs to stop being idiots with soaking. The more shit that doesnt get soaked, the more healing gets diverted away from you, onto people getting rekt by adds.

Run the following build
    SW - Tell your melee to run to where ranged is stacked, when they need to soak. Stun the shit adds in melee that you cant soak yourself.
    IP - Cus cutting healers makes the fight easier, this helps.
    Cthunder - More add dps. You dont need to move often.
    Devastator - More rage = More IPs. Get yourself into the habbit on sitting on rage, save it for when you arent tanking. Thats where the pain comes.
    Booming voice - More rage on demand, and its often. Helps with everything.
    AM - More CDs bruh.

Plan ahead, you dont need more than 1 CD pr slam. You can sit down beforehand, and allocate every single CD/External to slams all the way through, theres some that overlap with you having 4 stacks, thats where you want big CDs. those where youre tanking + low on stacks you almost need nothing. Planning mate.

and thats it.
    You will die, theres really no way around it. Warriors arent made for this tier, our IP scales horribly and our CDs are legit horrid. Get into the habbit of needing a lot of external help, make sure your healers know. HC isnt that bad damage wise, tbh i think healers are prolly at fault more so than not. But unless theres specific logs to take a look at, theres no much more you can do.

Quick tldr.
    Plan ahead, theres what. 9 slams before enrage? only 6 needs to be soaked. So use 10mins of your time to find 6 CDs. Figure out when your healers are CD'ing so you dont have to.
    Spam IP, all the time. Just make sure youre always close to 100%. Its not about optimal use, its about not dying. CDs are for not getting oneshot, IP is for smoothing the damage intake.
    Stun adds that spawn in melee.

Oi, another thing. If you have options in terms of gear, consider running a high vers/haste build here. Mastery does fuck all anyway, 70% of your damage should be the fucking dot, so if you have leftover versa pieces, find em, and put that shit on. Also helps wiht higher IP's i guess.

Good luck!

Did Heroic Krosus last night and the night before. So on the first night I had heavy repercussions and vengeance with Indomitable for the hp with a strength potion to get more damage. Was fail festival as I never had enough cooldowns at the right time.

The second night I went Anger management, Booming voice and kept Indomitable. I also changed to Stamina potion. I had a cd for every slam! Shield Wall, Last stand and then Demoralizing shout with the boot of 100 rage for Ignore pain was rotated in that manner and I kept spell reflect for 4-5 stacks each time. I could take all hits and without stressing my healers too much and I never asked for 1 external. Only time we died is when people didn't kill the adds or when my tank partner forgot to taunt in time. If got 7 stacks it was guaranteed that I would die and a fast combat ress what the only thing that allowed us to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastarea View Post
    Need some help here. Im working so hard maintaining my devastator rotation, popping cooldowns, doing everything I can to survive this stupid fight that makes shield block a frikin joke. Feel like im putting in the effort required for mythic raids and I cant manage to stay alive on heroic =(

If I cant figure this out im just gona switch to fury. Its beyond frustrating.

Can PM logs, im not allowed to post them since im new.
    We provided ours some outside help. Every 3 or 4 slams he'd say need help next one and pally would either do some seal or I'd throw up commanding shout

^ What Gum said.

Plus, i had to used a PoPP on our first kill in HC. That extra hp saved my life.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Siversmith View Post
    Did Heroic Krosus last night and the night before. So on the first night I had heavy repercussions and vengeance with Indomitable for the hp with a strength potion to get more damage. Was fail festival as I never had enough cooldowns at the right time.

The second night I went Anger management, Booming voice and kept Indomitable. I also changed to Stamina potion. I had a cd for every slam! Shield Wall, Last stand and then Demoralizing shout with the boot of 100 rage for Ignore pain was rotated in that manner and I kept spell reflect for 4-5 stacks each time. I could take all hits and without stressing my healers too much and I never asked for 1 external. Only time we died is when people didn't kill the adds or when my tank partner forgot to taunt in time. If got 7 stacks it was guaranteed that I would die and a fast combat ress what the only thing that allowed us to continue.
    I did pretty much the same thing, but kept Vengeance. I will try with Booming voice next time.

I had the same problem as you with the 7 stacks, i did manage to not use CDs on every slam, as long as i had a really big IP up. I did yell for an external CD when i was at high stacks.