Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post

Edit: You're aware that if something were genuinely going to kill you during an Eye Beam cast with Blind Fury (which, by your logic, could happen just as easily during a baseline Eye Beam) one of these superior players could quite easily cancel the cast and avoid the mechanic, correct? I just wanted to toss that out there. Note: This is not meant to be a confrontational statement and I hope we can be friends.
    Yes they can. Which defeats the whole purpose of picking that talent. You realize that M+24 was done with volcanic right. Do you know what that instance would have been like with Blind Fury instead of Felblade. Constantly cancelling the eye beam because of the Volcano spawning under your feet, and then you would be SoL for the next minute until the next eyebeam when another volcano is going to interrupt you anyway. No a good DH doesnt do well with any talent. There are some QoL issues that are very important when you try to take sims and apply them to real play in an actual dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Faenlyn View Post
    Yes they can. Which defeats the whole purpose of picking that talent. You realize that M+24 was done with volcanic right. Do you know what that instance would have been like with Blind Fury instead of Felblade. Constantly cancelling the eye beam because of the Volcano spawning under your feet, and then you would be SoL for the next minute until the next eyebeam when another volcano is going to interrupt you anyway. No a good DH doesnt do well with any talent. There are some QoL issues that are very important when you try to take sims and apply them to real play in an actual dungeon
    I think we're on different pages. I'm not saying that you're incorrect regarding that specific run or Volcanic or whatever. I am saying in general, across all potential Mythic+ runs, there are multiple specs that can perform well and good players can do well in multiple variations. There may very well be one or two talents that perform better with specific affixes, but stating "this is the best for M+ and nothing else is as good" is a very broad and generally incorrect statement. Sure, if you're running Volcanic and are worried about it popping under melee then sitting in a double-length Eye Beam will suck if on pops under you and you have to move. It's a problem either way. Not every M+ run is with Volcanic, and not every DH that runs with Blind Fury is incapable of performing extraordinary in a high M+. Note that the replies being sent your way have generally said "high M+" as a generic title, referring to them as a whole, not one specific instance/affix.
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-02-06 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenlyn View Post
    Thats BS. I eagerly await your video showing us how well a good DH like you does in M+25 using Blind Fury which leaves you rooted in place for a extra period of time in an environment where every mistep can be deadly, providing plenty fury in those rooted moments but leaving you fury starved outside that eye beam window. Blind Fury is a great talent only in sims. Because the sim ends after that fight. And there is no environmental risk in that pronlonged eye beam window. A Sim is only a sim of that fight, it doesnt take into account the next fight and the next fight over the course of the dungeon. You just blew your extra long eyebeam generating a wonderful 35 fury per second, hoping nothing kills you while you are extra long rooted. But what about the next fight when your eyebeam is not going to be up and you dont have fel blade or even FM to provide you with fury. You will be fury starved wondering why you thoughu generating fury at a decent rate only during a long CD eye beams is a good idea. Because a sim said that would be a good idea in 1 simmed fight and doesnt take into account real play over 30 minutes?
    If you think QoL is a ridiculous reason and any good DH should be able to perform well with any build, then you really should back that up with video evidence otherwise you are just blowing smoke
    Well, I do tend to agree however an AOE stun followed by a 70% leech eyebeam should theoretically be enough to keep you alive, and factoring raddons you'd be rooted more often than not as is, which kind of makes that point moot in this argument. In a best case scenario with raddons/demonic you'd be spamming eyebeams.