Deleted

Allow transmog legendary weapon pls

Hi Blizzard,
    since the begining of the transmogrification i'm aggry with you and your rules about the legendary weapon.

For me too, a legendary weapon couldn't be transmog above an epic weapon.

But today, artefact weapon are the must have and are better quality than legenday weapon.

So please, let us transmog our legendary weapon on our artefact.

PS : Sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagertha View Post
    PS : Sorry for my bad english, i'm french.
    You should post on the official forums, 99.9% chance blizzard won't see it here.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the reason for Blizzard's decision to not allow legendary weapons to be used for Transmog is that everyone would use them. Since the point of transmog is to try and encourage variety, allowing legendaries would make weapon transmog almost become pointless.

Yeah, I do think seeing every rogue, warrior, monk, death knight and demon hunter with Warglaives of Azzinoth transmog would become an eyesore really fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    The basic problem with old Legendaries, is that if they allow them to be transmogrified on normal weapon, you'd see glaives and shadowmourne EVERYWHERE !!!
    And it would stop being a legendary any more.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

I'm amazed by the amount of people who think that mmo-champion forums are in any way connected to Blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why would it stop being legendary. Now you do not see them at all instead. Also weapon mogs are completely dependent on armor mogs; most people like to have their mogs match. There are many weapons that are equally impressive visually with legendaries as well (most people I know consider the Golden Bow of Quel'thalas superior to Thor'idal and I'd argue Bryntoll is far more distinctive than Shadowmourne; the new Sulfuras from Firelands is vastly more impressive than the old legendary as well)
    And really what is impressive about having Tarecgosa, the capitals are still spammed by the constant acquisition of that weapon. The only legendaries that are rare are Atiesh (and whoever has that certainly should have the right to show it) and to a lesser degree Warglaives and Thor'idal. Seeing everyone use Warglaives is not really going to be that impressive anymore considering the massive number of DHs around.
    Totally agree with this.

Nowaday only Athiesh is still rare.

Other legendary aren't because everybody can solo the old content.

Before legion, Legendary was the best quality item in the game. So it was logical that we can't transgmog them on an item wih lower quality.
    But now artefact >> Legendary so...

and for this argument :
    "Yeah, I do think seeing every rogue, warrior, monk, death knight and demon hunter with Warglaives of Azzinoth transmog would become an eyesore really fast."
    => Yeah probably, but we don't care.
    It will be temporary because after a moment, people will be bored and will transmog other weapon.
    And today old legendary are useless weapon. Their skins still legendary but that's all.

Some people might prefer actual skins and won't transmog old skins
    Some people hate artefact skins ans transmog a basic skin on an artefact weapon
    But poeple should have the choice.

And for this :
    "You should post on the official forums, 99.9% chance blizzard won't see it here."
    I'm not sure. Blizzard don't know the existence of the french official forum. We have never blue post or anything like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    I'm amazed by the amount of people who think that mmo-champion forums are in any way connected to Blizzard.
    Just because there is more blue post here than official forum

Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    The basic problem with old Legendaries, is that if they allow them to be transmogrified on normal weapon, you'd see glaives and shadowmourne EVERYWHERE !!!
    And it would stop being a legendary any more.
    Why is it more legendary when being stored in a bank vault?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You should post on the official forums, 99.9% chance blizzard won't see it here.
    100% more chance than posting it on the EU forums, which is where OP would have to post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."