Boomkin help in Mythic/Heroic NH

So I've been struggling to parse in Heroic/Mythic NH, especially for my class and not sure what I need to do to fix it.

Here are the ranking for the last few bosses

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...latest/#boss=0

and here was the last Heroic run: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...lty=0&source=5

Like it seems like my dot uptime is good, I don't know if my opener is wrong, or if there's something wrong with my rotation or gearing or what. Because as of right its seems like I'm going to be benched but I have no idea what to do to improve.
    "Small Government!" the GOP screams.
    Municipalities pass municipal legislation
    "No, not THAT SMALL!" the GOP screams, louder this time.

Take this with a grain of salt, because you're a way better druid than me.

I only looked at krosus. You're sitting around 550k dps and you're in the middle of your group. Doesn't seem too bad.

Do you have an alternative to "Promise of Elune, The Moon Goddess"? Because my understanding is its a pretty awful legendary for dps.

Take a look at Krosus Heroic Balance Druids 902-904 ilvl range to do a comparison.

Top DPS: 778k
    Top DPS with PoE + IFE:581k

This is just for single target, and ED is king there.

Deleted
    Hey dude, two things that can probably get you another 20-30k dps on krosus. Wear a 880 + stat stick (ideally haste or mastery) instead of the aoe trinket u have there and also get yourself to 54 goldrin's fury before heavily judging yourself against other boomies. You are lucky to have IFE as its 100% the best overall legendary, placing number one in pretty much all mythic fight. That being said it would be nice if you got a little more luck and got the helm for the pure single target fights. Take your second potion before your second incarnation not after it, so the potion is up during incarn. Also Dont judge yourself too harshly as the fight ended before your full 3rd incarnation was completed, which kind of ruins your potential with the ring, If the fight lasted maybe 10-15 seconds longer u might have gained 10-20k dps.

Some simple things you could work on. Your opener rotation you are dotting AFTER you Incarn. You want to do your precast opener, then dot, THEN Incarn and begin rotation.

Also if possible, try to get rid of your 'New Moon' before you cast incarn. Often you Incarn and then cast new moon after, when other spells would be much better if you can get rid of that new moon before you incarn.

Watch the spell clips. Anything you see highlighted in red in the area Casts>Timeline is a point where you clipped your cast by having to move. Get used to the fight mechanics and try to time your movement with starsurge casts.

In fights where the adds stay up for a long duration of time, I.E. Spellblade, you will want to moonfire. You did for the fire adds, but didnt for the ice adds. These adds are up long enough for it to be worth it and Shooting Stars will generate more AP for you.

At a glance your logs seem pretty okay to me. Like Foxdye said, maybe try farm a nice stat stick to replace Star Gate. I personally really don't rate the trinket at all. And you're also 9 artifact points away from 54 according to WarcraftLogs, so that'll have something to do with your logs too.

On Krosus specifically, you barely capped AP and when you did, you didn't sit on it, so that's always good. Dot uptime is also fine.

If you really wanna sink your teeth into log analysis for Moonkin, have a read of this:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...5BrOdGP6Y/edit

Unfortunately, My legendaries are the ring, the boots, and Ekowraith. I thought Stargate was decent though based off of Gebuz' trinket thing. What stat stick would be recommended? The Urn or should I farm like a Heroic Brinewater? And yeah, I need to work on dotting before not after, I just forget sometimes.
    "Small Government!" the GOP screams.
    Municipalities pass municipal legislation
    "No, not THAT SMALL!" the GOP screams, louder this time.

Deleted
    yip the urn will definitely be better, the higher the better as well. Obviously a 880+ int haste trinket would be the most ideal if you are lucky enough to get one!

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I am having problems as well. The guild asked me to reroll the night before nighthold launched, and I have had terrible luck with legendaries.. warcraftlogs.com /rankings /character /692293 /latest so a lot of the bad logs come from me being behind on gear/wep traits. but I'm wondering if there is something wrong I am doing. Sorry and thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bob254 View Post
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I am having problems as well. The guild asked me to reroll the night before nighthold launched, and I have had terrible luck with legendaries.. warcraftlogs.com /rankings /character /692293 /latest so a lot of the bad logs come from me being behind on gear/wep traits. but I'm wondering if there is something wrong I am doing. Sorry and thanks.

I can't tell for certain, as the logs doesn't really tell me all that much, but from what I can tell: You seem to have a lot of time where you are doing nothing.
    I don't know exactly how the fights progressed for you, but I do know you died a few times, and then other times it's just silent, you cast nothing for 10seconds or more. (This is on Chronomatic)

I think what you want to work on the most is the ABC of DPS, which is "Always Be Casting". The easiest way to achieve this is to plan ahead. If you know that an all will spawn in 8 seconds, and you have 40 astral power now, you might want to delay casting starsurge right away, but instead be casting more generators so that when the add spawns, you have the astral power to do decent damage whilst running over there. Use warlock portals, displacer beast etc with thought. Using displacer beast can shave many seconds off the time it would take you to get to a mob.

It feels like you aren't casting your moon-spells as they are available/within reasonable time, meaning that you are essentially loosing stacks. Their damage with the astral power gained is very high, and always worth casting.

I would re-do the opener. You seem to be casting SunFire/Moonfire first, and it doesn't appear to be counting any pre-pull cast.
    Delaying Incarnation for a whole 10 seconds will end up hurting you, especially if it means you're not casting moon-spells during it.
    I use the suggested opener from icy-veins and it is working out perfectly fine for me. (pot-wrath prepull ->New Moon -> SunFire+Moonfire ->Incarnation -> HalfMoon -> FullMoon -> Normal rotation/prio, dumping starsurges first for haste stacks and empowerments.)