Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

My Instagram account))) I try to organize it. Even think to buy Instagram likes or followers.

Thinking about selling some of my stuff and buying a new synthesizer. I don't really need it, because I'm not a musician, but I goddamn want this thing! Is it counting?

Listening to audiobooks. I noticed that have plenty of free time while I am on metro or on a bus (hours every day) so listening to audiobooks is turning into my new hobby )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dsoliver18 View Post
    My Instagram account))) I try to organize it. Even think to buy Instagram likes or followers.
    Hate instagram. I think it is a shitty network for ads only.

watching space videos that blow my mind, e.g. largest black hole comparisons, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Jones View Post
    Yoga and exercise.
    same here!

3+ Year Old Account
    I recently rewatched Hannibal (tv show) and i can't stop talking about it. It's getting kinda ridiculous. And also video games making.

Ancient history, Mars, some themes like detective noir, steampunk, the 80s.

Just finished watching the first season of The Witcher. Which reminds me of a time when Game of Thrones was actually good. Can't wait for season 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently I rediscovered my love for Mario games and collecting plush toys. I'm currently playing through a bunch of my Mario games I have. Right now I'm on Super Mario Galaxy 2. I beat Sunshine and Galaxy 1 and then after Galaxy 2 I plan to move on to Odyssey which I just bought about a month ago and pretty excited to get to.

As for my growing plush collection I just bought a whole bunch of Mario plush characters and other video game characters. I've always had a thing for figures and plushes since I was a kid and it never went away. It's just the urge to get more of them comes and goes.

I'm a grown man.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Plants - got me through the 3month lockdown living alone but my flat is turning into a forest. It's becoming an issue given I'm spending more on water for them, than what I drink.

Acoustic Guitar and Singing atm. Something safe during Covid :P

I'm obsessed with alot of things, currently I'm obessesed with writing; whether in Wikipedia or writing articles for Online Publishers.

I am a huge fan of trance music and recently, Armin Van Burren did his 1000 episode of A state of trance. Just obsessed with listening to all the tracks on the radio before the stream ends!

I am obssesed of beauty procedures like botox injections. I found such procedure into torontobotox and decided try to do it too. Because my friend used botox before and results were good. I think it helped me look more young.
    Last edited by kamuidesu; 2021-01-27 at 06:28 AM.

The internet. I’m addicted and have been for decades now. Real life blows.

Watching inkmaster, on the last season on Amazon

Lotsa Diablo bounties while being invulnerable due to the 4th cube slot, before the season ends.