Thread: LynUI error

LynUI error

Good evening!

I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with a solution for an error in LynUI. "My LUA not so good." The UI is posted as discontinued so I'm not expecting much in the way of support via wowinterface but maybe there's some help here. The UI is located here if anyone needs to take a look.

The error is as follows:
    Message: ...ns\Lyn\lib\LibSharedMedia-3.0\LibSharedMedia-3.0.lua:36: Cannot find a library instance of "CallbackHandler-1.0".
    Time: 02/18/17 19:16:24
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `error'
    Interface\AddOns\Lyn\lib\LibStub\LibStub.lua:38: in function `GetLibrary'
    ...ns\Lyn\lib\LibSharedMedia-3.0\LibSharedMedia-3.0.lua:36: in main chunk

Locals: (*temporary) = "Cannot find a library instance of "CallbackHandler-1.0"."

Just a missing lib error. Have you recently uninstalled an addon or did you recently install LynUI? Either way, directly installing the lib as a separate addon can fix this. You can find CallbackHandler on Curse.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    well, first, as i see it your error is because of a missing library, which may or may not be incorporated into LibSharedMedia anymore, so try this link and see if it helps you: WoWace CallBackHandler Project Page

Thanks for the replies, will try and post if either turn up solutions.

Hey, I decided to download it once again, but I am getting a error message:
    "Message: Interface\FrameXML\MainMenuBar.lua:125: Usage: local cost = C_ArtifactUI.GetCostForPointAtRank(rank, tier)
    Time: 05/21/17 12:12:40
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `GetCostForPointAtRank'
    Interface\FrameXML\MainMenuBar.lua:125: in function `MainMenuBar_GetNumArtifactTraitsPurchasableFromXP'
    Interface\AddOns\Lyn\modules\elements\exp.lua:192: in function <Interface\AddOns\Lyn\modules\elements\exp.lua:190>
    Interface\AddOns\Lyn\modules\elements\exp.lua:225: in function <Interface\AddOns\Lyn\modules\elements\exp.lua:225>

Locals: (*temporary) = 50
    (*temporary) = nil"

- Can it be fixed, or should I just discard LynUI?

Can be fixed but I would discard it.
    oh, honey.

Just to be sure, I just delete that section?
    Thank you for replying!

- Oh you might mean the whole UI