Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Blizzard seriously need to implement some kind of system where DPS have to do 100k+ dps before you qualify for loot because I am getting sick and ******* tired of all the afk's.

Just had a Fury Warrior in LFR

Average ilevel = 842 Equipped
    Helm 845 (Mythic Warforged)
    Neck 840 (Mythic)
    Shoulders 845
    Back 870 (Raid Finder Warforged)
    Chest 845
    Wrists 830
    Hands 860 (Raid Finder Titanforged)
    Waist 840
    Legs 840
    Feet 910 (Legendary Aggramar's Stride)
    Rings 840 Heroic TFx2
    Trinkets 835, 845 Mythic Warforged

Weapons = 796

DPS on Krosus 68k
    DPS on Elis 16k (Stayed at full rage the whole fight but was able to move with the boss)

Sorry but this is complete BS if he has had time to gather all that he has not even managed to pick up 2x800+ Relics for his ******* weapons.

Blizzard need to stop this free ride crap in LFR especially if they are going to put enrage mechanics on their bosses because the laziness is getting out of hand and is just ruining it for everyone else and what tops it off the most is that they can get away with it and seem to get all the drops from the bosses.

There is no excuse after all that time to still have weapons below 850 let alone 800.
    Last edited by mmoc101b07398d; 2017-03-02 at 07:39 PM.

Why do I get loot on every boss except Tich, when I need every piece off him? And last night, half the room mobs were still alive when Tich was fear pulled, 3 dps and a healer stuck outside and still had him dead very, very quickly. All that cleave I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================