Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion.
    Indeed, however I was stating a fact.... please don't confuse them. Suggestion - look up the original definition of the word literally ...

Trump is a male, Caucasian, businessman, fascist, narcissistic demagogue.

All six of those words have definitions which describe Trump accurately. However, please don't think that when I say fascist I mean NAZI - as I don't.

Not every boat wreck is the Titanic - however all boat wrecks are boat wrecks.

However - like many facts - large proportions of the country don't accept them as such. You aren't alone in that respect.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Fun fact: Almost all US politics occurs in the right wing arena, from the centre right Clinton/Obama through to the far right GoP. In addition, Trump is technically fascist, being highly authoritarian/right in government.
    Yeah, from a European stand point this forum is extremely right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    From a global perspective really. Right wing is very much about mine vs ours, and so much of the gaming culture is very much mine, me and not ours and us.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Claiming this place made you smarter is the most brutal of all self-owns.
    I wish I could say this place didn't make me hornier, but then I saw your avatar. /swoon

But really, if you pay attention here, you can learn some things. I wouldn't say it's a wealth of intelligence, but there are some good things here.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    It may only take mere seconds to post. But, it takes a minutes to read all those other posts.
    Well there's your mistake, you think people actually read anything more then the title before posting.
    :P

i would say the discussion quality has degraded significantly since i first started posting here.
    Although that has mirrored the general public as well.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    i would say the discussion quality has degraded significantly since i first started posting here.
    Oh lord yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    From a US standpoint it is also right wing.

Deleted
    I feel like I've made many people upset.

I apologize my dear friends.

Oh lord yes.
    yes, i have seen many times where i will literally post something factual- sources and everything, and still be called wrong.
    i have stopped posting as much since its not about what you can prove, its what you can persuade people to believe.
    and they are more concerned with "winning" than the truth.

i almost miss laize.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I feel like I've made many people upset.

I apologize my dear friends.

http://imgur.com/KMoEEum
    Last edited by ButterBeast; 2017-02-25 at 01:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    @Skroe has made me smarter @Tennisace has made me dumber.
    Zzzzz

Your loss then. Others have certainly benefited.

There's only a few right wingers here, Orlong, Vyxn, Tiajuana, Supertony and maybe one or two more.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    There's only a few right wingers here, Orlong, Vyxn, Tiajuana, Supertony and maybe one or two more.
    the threads on this forum are mostly right wing in nature, lately.

the threads on this forum are mostly right wing in nature, lately.
    The threads on this forum are mostly about Trump, wtf are you smoking. The right wing threads get locked down too fast for there to be any true and continuous element here.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    The threads on this forum are mostly about Trump, wtf are you smoking. The right wing threads get locked down too fast for there to be any true and continuous element here.
    before trump it was about how women and feminists are evil, and about how the liberals want to take your guns for the most part.

yes, i have seen many times where i will literally post something factual- sources and everything, and still be called wrong.
    i have stopped posting as much since its not about what you can prove, its what you can persuade people to believe.
    and they are more concerned with "winning" than the truth.

i almost miss laize.
    Remember Diurdi?

"Void Lord" is misleading. We're actually a classless anarcho-commune.
    Ohsnap, didn't even notice your new title. Thought you'd be at "Merely a Setback" forever.

Remember Diurdi?
    I miss those days of watching people shit on the Austrian school :c

Ohsnap, didn't even notice your new title. Thought you'd be at "Merely a Setback" forever.
    @Nixx got us new titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I miss those days of watching people shit on the Austrian school :c
    I really do miss just dumpstering that Finnish Paul fanatic.

I agree with you OP 100%. At the end of the day, we are all people, with a different view on the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.