H Elisande help and tips

Hello, I would appreciate some tips on how to kill Elisande on H. I know she echoes her spells, but it seems like my group is taking a lot more damage than we should be. Is phase 1 just really heavy on healers? We seem to be parsing above 85% on all our healers and I do not think rings is the primary issue (Bear in mind, we do have people dying to ring, but the majority are not). We have been killing blue add first (for the ring) then cleaving the fast add, but it seems like the fast add starts casting too much, so we started to kill the fast add and cleave the boss. When we do get out of the first phase, we end up losing people on the second phase because the tank explodes out of range, or the fast add spawns in ranged and a healer gets killed -or nearly-. Is there anything you recommend? Any help is appreciated

warcraftlogs.com/reports/rHMjGPqTvYf7ktwZ#view=analytical these are our logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Melida View Post
    Hello, I would appreciate some tips on how to kill Elisande on H. I know she echoes her spells, but it seems like my group is taking a lot more damage than we should be. Is phase 1 just really heavy on healers? We seem to be parsing above 85% on all our healers and I do not think rings is the primary issue (Bear in mind, we do have people dying to ring, but the majority are not). We have been killing blue add first (for the ring) then cleaving the fast add, but it seems like the fast add starts casting too much, so we started to kill the fast add and cleave the boss. When we do get out of the first phase, we end up losing people on the second phase because the tank explodes out of range, or the fast add spawns in ranged and a healer gets killed -or nearly-. Is there anything you recommend? Any help is appreciated

warcraftlogs.com/reports/rHMjGPqTvYf7ktwZ#view=analytical these are our logs.
    Your DPS is pretty low. Ideally, you want to be pushing her into phase 2 (10%) before the 4th ring is cast. If you need to, use hero in P1

Deleted
    All your DPS under 400k DPS in P1 should really try to learn how to position / move in P1. Otherwise you will struggeling all the time with the 4th Ring.

Pick up the fast time buff. People need to focus on this for starters.

Here are some general tips:

- Pick up fast time buff. This will not only help with your cds and DPS but will also help with movement.

- Kill blue add first and then nuke the pink one after that. Keep cleaving Elisande while killing the adds but know that the adds are your priority.

- Ideally, you should have the blue and pink bubble next to each other (but not stacked!). Just know that the rings will be a lot faster on the pink side, so you should move towards the blue one.

- When you get two rings in a row, you can run through the blue bubble to avoid the second one.

- We noticed that most of the times Elisande blinks towards the side that will leave the gap for your group.

- Why are people dying a few instants after the pull? Didn't move out of singularity?

- Ranged DPS should be on the outer ring of the room so you minimize singularities on the middle of the room.

- On Phase 2, assign some classes with mobility to soak orbs (we use paladins and druids) but anyone can soak them if they are close enough.

- People who get the beam SHOULD NOT MOVE. Just stay still a bit while others move away.

- Phase 3 is almost the same. Just be careful with the debuffs. If you get Conflexive Burst, go inside a slow time bubble. If you get Permeliative Torrent, it will depend on your healers call.
    Last edited by Tarov; 2017-03-03 at 01:30 PM.

We're having an issue where occasionally we'll get fucked by RNG and she will teleport directly on top of the blue bubble. When this happens the after image the balls collapse on is in the bubble, and it makes it really difficult to avoid the incoming balls. Anyone have a strategy for dealing with that? Seems to happen on about 1/3 of our pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    We're having an issue where occasionally we'll get fucked by RNG and she will teleport directly on top of the blue bubble. When this happens the after image the balls collapse on is in the bubble, and it makes it really difficult to avoid the incoming balls. Anyone have a strategy for dealing with that? Seems to happen on about 1/3 of our pulls.
    P1 you can't avoid boss position RNG for the rings but you can in P2/P3. Just make sure the Blue add dies away from any of her images as the rings go to the images and not the boss in P2/P3.

----

Edit. my bad, this is wrong. Can't move blue add. Just gotta learn to dodge rings/or pop ur strongest defensive and walk through one.
    Last edited by Kirbypro; 2017-03-04 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    P1 you can't avoid boss position RNG for the rings but you can in P2/P3. Just make sure the Blue add dies away from any of her images as the rings go to the images and not the boss in P2/P3.
    That's a really good thing to be aware of! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    But the Blue add is stationary. You can't control where it dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    I have never seen her port directly on top (in) a blue bubble. I have seen her port to about 5-10 yards to the left or right of one, which can make dodging awkward (if you use the blue sphere next to her).

I think this only occurs when there are 2 blue bubbles up. I presume the encounter is coded so that she always ports to an opposite side of a blue bubble, but when there's 2 up she can port next to one the raid just created. The trick here is for your raid to use the opening from the far blue bubble. Be close to the inner part of the room near the well, there will be a gap created you can dodge the rings. This will work for the 1st set of rings (old blue bubble will probably disappear), then the 2nd set that comes up use the blue bubble she originally ported next to.
    Last edited by Kluian05; 2017-03-03 at 04:30 PM.

If you get the pink haste buff within 3 seconds of it spawning you should have plenty of time to get it twice, healers can heal for more, dps can dps more. You can use blink effects to teleport through the rings (mages and druids). Pink adds should be killed first if possible, they do a lot of raidwide dmg and help kill the blue add once you get the buff, also the blue add needs to be interupted I believe, along with elisande.