Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I wish some NPCs could flak you to the ground or hook to your mount. It will be so fun
    Netting mobs! Yes!!

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I wish some NPCs could flak you to the ground or hook to your mount. It will be so fun
    I mean, one of the arguments for pro flight is to have more dangers while flying. So, why not have NPCs that hook onto you, net you, attack with range spells that instantly dismount you and other stuff? That would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    So you can't just ride through mob infested areas like it's nothing.
    This.

/10daze

got to be the worst mechanic in the game, got a pala and a bear no affect to them, but on my other toons its a pain in the ass for sure wish theyd just remove it already

tbh my main is already a raid boss in comparison to the mobs on the broken isles; they would be better off running and hiding when I come riding past rather than incurring my wrath

10+ Year Old Account
    Because we'd get a 600 page thread forming within 1 day of the change about how Blizzard are dumbing down the game and making it easy and everything is for scrubs and Vanilla was better because it had daze.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Just to piss you off.

Keep daze in game when u get hit by elite mobs, or mobs that have high health or something. Getting hit by a 2 inch tall blob with 93k hp while im 909 eqquiped with almost 4 million hp and keeps dazing me and dazing me and dazing with a 90% chance to do it, its actually stupid. I opened 2 threads about it the last 5 months and both got deleted, surprise surprise since they reached 207 upvoted.

Actually i made a weak aura 3-4 months ago to track the amount of times got dazed in a week, by just doing my wq, and then i opened a ticket and asked a gm what the hell is going on after showing him 211 times dazed in a week, aka 38 mins he said its cause the mobs have the same lvl as me aka max lvl thats why the chance is so high. Doesnt matter if it has 1 hp on 1 billion if its at 110 u have a chance to get dazed. But the problem is that this chance is over 80% which is utter stupid.

Btw my alt which is buttnaked comparing to my main, a resto druid is almost never dazed or dismounted and in some cases i have none for days. 2-3 in my guild reported the same but dunno if its enough evidence to prove they set daze the highest ilv the more the chances are.

people didnt complain as much before cause the world didn't scale with you.... and low lvl mobs have a lower chance of dazing you. Now with forced scaling and no flying its annoying as hell. Thankfully time being what is ..limited, all my time is on my prot pally so i dont have to deal with it much.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

15+ Year Old Account
    Daze is fucking annoying, especially that nowadays it's not possible to stay on a safe path most of the time.

Daze and corpse running are the two most outdated things in this game.

Dazed used to make sense in the game many, many years ago. The fact is that nowadays, dazed is only an inconvenience. There's no threat or danger to dazed anymore, because player characters could have 10 mobs trailing them and still delete them all in an instant or simply run away. It doesn't punish you for doing it - it just annoys you.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Deleted
    Yeah, it's a silly mechanic. It adds nothing of value to the gameplay (never did imho).

And yes, I am not some butthurt DPS Player. Daze doesn't even affect me as a mostly tank-player. I still find it redundant.

Because immersion. The developers believe it's "immersive" to be knocked off your mount and forced to fight mobs that pose no threat what-so-fucking-ever.

Luckily, Legion has the barding.

A mechanic from a past era.

It should have been removed 3 expansions ago.

Maybe it makes sense when you are leveling and wearing green items, but for any other case its pointless.

"Oh cool, you dismounted me, lets cleave 10 of you chasing me in 2 seconds"

I guess for the mouthbreather that doesnt know how strong his character really easy and how to deal with multiple mobs its a "Game experience"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Keep daze in game when u get hit by elite mobs, or mobs that have high health or something. Getting hit by a 2 inch tall blob with 93k hp while im 909 eqquiped with almost 4 million hp and keeps dazing me and dazing me and dazing with a 90% chance to do it, its actually stupid. I opened 2 threads about it the last 5 months and both got deleted, surprise surprise since they reached 207 upvoted.
    The daze effect needs to be buffed to make it relevant again. Blizzard should change the daze effect to also increase damage taken by 75% and reduce damage done by 50% for 20 seconds. Perhaps then players might actually look where they are going instead of semi-afk riding through packs of mobs without a care in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Actually i made a weak aura 3-4 months ago to track the amount of times got dazed in a week, by just doing my wq, and then i opened a ticket and asked a gm what the hell is going on after showing him 211 times dazed in a week, aka 38 mins he said its cause the mobs have the same lvl as me aka max lvl thats why the chance is so high. Doesnt matter if it has 1 hp on 1 billion if its at 110 u have a chance to get dazed. But the problem is that this chance is over 80% which is utter stupid.
    How the hell do you get dazed so often? Do you tab alt whilst riding or are you deliberately riding through packs of mobs?

God forbid the game doesn't just hand everything to you on a platter. Jesus christ "WOW GG BLIZZ I occasionally have to stop to 2 shot a mob while traveling in the wilderness! This is way too inconvenient!"

dont turn your back to mobs, just jump and turn towards the monsters when you bypass them and you'll never be dazed again

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    The daze effect needs to be buffed to make it relevant again. Blizzard should change the daze effect to also increase damage taken by 75% and reduce damage done by 50% for 20 seconds. Perhaps then players might actually look where they are going instead of semi-afk riding through packs of mobs without a care in the world.

How the hell do you get dazed so often? Do you tab alt whilst riding or are you deliberately riding through packs of mobs?
    Well i was doing almost all wq active on the map, and thats 50-60 wq at best. Now imagine out of those 10 of them being like the one in azsuna where u break barrels and mobs come out of them. Thats 100% chance to get dazed at least once and very high chance to get dazed twice and add that x10 times the barrels broken x every day of a handful wqs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluscus View Post
    Just to piss you off.
    this........