Deleted

How to delete logs from Warcraftlogs?

Hey guys,

Is it possible to delete public logs from Warcraftlogs(when somebody else logs it?).

Not if someone else uploaded it AFAIK, why would you want to though? Assume you performed poorly or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    That or bought a boost and doesn't want it to show (will show as a guild run if someone checks his character page).

Deleted
    You can't delete them but you can hide them so when people search your character they can't be seen.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/help/hidingcharacters/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Not if someone else uploaded it AFAIK, why would you want to though? Assume you performed poorly or something?
    Performed poorly. I dont like my numbers, so would like to clean up and start over.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Performed poorly. I dont like my numbers, so would like to clean up and start over.
    You could always just say to whoever you're showing them to that you did XYZ wrong and show them a log where you improved on it later. Assuming you're applying to a guild or something anyway, otherwise there's no point hiding them from yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    You could always just say to whoever you're showing them to that you did XYZ wrong and show them a log where you improved on it later. Assuming you're applying to a guild or something anyway, otherwise there's no point hiding them from yourself.
    True. Unless I have ADHD. This bugs me.

Just say it bugs you, no need to throw in shitty 4 letter acronyms to try and prove that you have some kind of compelling medical reason.

nothing shows improvement like someone actually seeing improvement, if i found someone hiding logs vs having bad logs and improving i would take the person who didnt hide the logs.

If it's yours, just go into the report and you'll see the "Delete Report" option on the fight from the summary screen.

You can also do it from the report list by clicking on the x at the end of the list.

If it's not yours, then you're screwed.

I don't understand what attention deficit hyperactivity disorder has to do with hiding logs. I guess maybe you were trying to say OCD, but then you'd still be talking garbage.

I don't think most recruiters care THAT much about averages. Just get that max up. Tick in some purps and oranges.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's not yours, talk to the guy who uploaded it. You likely won't get anything out of it, but you can try

If I can only find one log on each boss and the person is parsing really highly on them all I'm going to assume he's a tryhard and not recruit them.

Own up to your mistakes. We all make them. Sometimes you're going to play really badly or make a stupid mistake and die, and your ranking on that fight will be awful as a result. It happens to everyone. If the majority of your logs are not like that, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

If you have a bunch of purple and orange I highly doubt they'll care about the occasional gray or green.

What counts are the max achieved ones. Noone will take the median serious.
    There are too many factors which can bring the median down:
    Progress on new bosses, very close boss kills (a few people alive), disconnects and death on farm bosses, etc.
    Don't worry and improve, purple should be ok for most of the people.

This has nothing to do with ADHD, nor with OCD, which is what you likely meant to say. "Oh I like things tidy, I'm so OCD, tee hee!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.