Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    You got Skittish this week regardless of US or EU this week correct? As such I'd advice you to bring at least one hunter for misdirect, and avoid havoc demon hunters as they are prone to over-aggroing everything they look at. Other than that the classes shouldn't matter too much, CoS is fairly easy and the most important part is handling the area around the second boss correctly (easy to wipe there if you're not careful due to patrols etc, especially with teeming skittish this week).

I'd also advice you to bring a goblin/engineer and check the last building on the left before the bridge before the first boss, it's possible an orb has spawned in there (random usable item) which can disable all of the mechanical 4 legged robots, they still give % if you kill them but don't fight back at all. An affliction warlock with permanent corruption can actually just throw their dot at it and the group can move on, it will die before you reach the last boss.
    ye, got skittish, i tried the hunter but in 40-45min didnt get any apply so we went with another ranged.
    Nice tip about DH, tks

Get a demon hunter to run a demonic build and they can legitimately offtank. It's what I do on skittish weeks and it's the next BEST thing behind an MD - far better than any other melee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    Any tips/tricks to share ?
    Make sure you have an alchemist

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Tks for the tips ppl, keep sharing and helping the community

The easy way out if you got a court key is to join a boost group and just get your 3 chests :P.

And for some actual tips in court. Having some of the right classes makes this alot easier. Having a pally tank/hunter will help out by quite a bit (Paladin can sense demons in last part) and hunter can take trap and is overall a very strong class for this instance. The picture linked earlier in the thread states most of the buffs classes can take, in 7.1.5 they also made it possible for paladin to take crit buff(Fel Orb).

This week with teeming some packs are very big and annoying, so to able to skip 1 of the more annoying packs in the end i suggest you take the wyrm+1 guard pack just after first boss(left of stairs) easy % that most groups skips, this will save you some time.

Some of the small trick that some might not know about, these are not intended but alot of ppl use them and blizz dont seem to have any plans to change the mechanics.

Last boss you can choose which one gets charged by the boss by having everyone except that person be in mele.

You can kill 2 minibosses in the trap if you got it. Tank miniboss #1 ontop of trap while activating it. This will kill the miniboss and you can use the trap again to kill the miniboss it attracted.

You can run over water at start with waterstrider if you want (only saves 10s~). To do this you have a person with multi-seat mount click the lantern, use the mount and the ppl that wich to run over water jumps into the mount(they do not use the lantern to call boat). When the person with multimount gets into the boat everyone else on the mount will get thrown into the water and can then just run over with waterstrider.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    Hi comrades,

Got lv 15 key today to Court of Stars but i have no idea what classes take to this dungeon :/
    Any advice ?

Any tips/tricks to share ?
    Take a Dh or Lock. Also, take an alchemist (not mandatory but by far the best profession in there). Besides that, it's pretty random

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Take 5 good players. Cherry picking classes for a +15 is fucking idiotic.
    Calm down psycho, the kid is asking for advice.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore