Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ what is wrong with you? Move on and stop letting this woman string you along. Go on tinder or something or meet someone who will actually say yes to going out with you.

If they say no. Drop them immediately. Do not get attached. Find someone else. You are wasting your time otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sociopathic View Post
    Guess its time to type something up for her.
    No. That is exactly what you should not do.
    Just move on. Talk with her if she messages you, but stop trying to get with her. She's made it clear that she isn't interested, and never will be. This isn't "friend-zoning", it is "I am not into you". You aren't being used here - you still have a friendship with this person, that is what you both get out of this, so it isn't like there's a one-sided imbalance of power here.

A piece of advice; women (ladies, chime in here if I am wrong) don't like the "pathetic little puppy" act. It's insincere, obnoxious, and self-defeating.

She's already told you no twice. How many times do you need the same answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lock door, put on some blues, tenderize the meat.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sociopathic View Post
    Well I know she's not 'attracted', but she's interested in friends. Or me as an emotional tampon. Just was a response for the guy up above who thought I might be exhibiting stalker behavior. Not at all in this case, she starts it.
    Using terms like "emotional tampon" show that you are still painting yourself as a victim here.

You're not a victim.
    You clearly have a hard time being told no, you exhibit unstable behaviour (particularly when rejected), and you have a warped sense of reality.
    You aren't being used here. If anything, you are using her.

Get over yourself.

OP seems to be a proper creep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Youre her emotional tampon. Nothing more, and will never be. She made it blatantly clear you don't have a shot. It sucks, but you need to cut those ties. If you stick around, you will become an emotional wreck.

As a guy that was once in a situation like you, my advice is this: tell her you need to cut contact with her, because you cannot separate your feelings for her. Its torture for you, and its unhealthy

Either that or go to a bar, drink some of that liquid courage and try to bury your dick in the first chick that says sure. Tinder is also pretty good if you're funny, or above average in looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!

Yeah, I was dying for an opportunity to say that.

Anyway, she said No, move on, stop talking to her because she's useless to you, etc... I don't make girl...friends, they're either girlfriends or nothing, I have no use for random friends.
    That's a little sad, though. You don't want friends?
    Mother pus bucket!

Sounds like you need to put some distance between you too, if not completely break contact, you tried, she wasn't interested, but it sounds like she still wants to keep you around as someone who is supportive, last thing I'd want to do is hear about how a woman I liked was flirting with other guys after turning me down. I had an ex who used to text me all the time when she needed someone to talk to or lean on, I finally told her to stop, we weren't a couple and she needed to start leaning on her new awesome boyfriend, and if he wasn't there for her, that was her problem now, not mine.

Just get over her and find someone else. If she's not interested, she's not interested.

I don't really understand this weird cultural thing with guys seeming to think that if a girl's not into you it's because you need to do something differently or better. Sometimes, they're just not into you. She's very likely not "perfect" and there will be many others that you find perfect as well.

I can say personally what I find attractive, but unfortunately you already flubbed it with this girl; a guy who actually pursues what he wants and does it with conviction and confidence, but also doesn't forget that I'm a human being and to actually talk to me, share interests with me and also do the same in reverse. I want a guy who would be willing to engage me as an individual, not just pursue me. And if the spark's not there, don't keep pushing it; just give up and go on to someone else.
    Last edited by Irian; 2017-03-12 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Just get over her and find someone else. If she's not interested, she's not interested.

I don't really understand this weird cultural thing with guys seeming to think that if a girl's not into you it's because you need to do something differently or better. Sometimes, they're just not into you. She's very likely not "perfect" and there will be many others that you find perfect as well.

I can say personally what I find attractive, but unfortunately you already flubbed it with this girl; a guy who actually pursues what he wants and does it with conviction and confidence, but also doesn't forget that I'm a human being and to actually talk to me, share interests with me and also do the same in reverse. I want a guy who would be willing to engage me as an individual, not just pursue me like some sort of prize.
    It's not a cultural thing, it's a thing with clingy people that exists all over earth.

Finish Degree.

Make Money.

Get Women.

Money is a great door opener.

You said you are not ugly so that gives you like double power-ups when coupled with money. Relationships come later. For now have fun and get laid a bunch with no strings attached.

Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-03-12 at 09:11 PM.

No means fucking no. Get over her; move on- cut off communication if need be; and for fuck's sake don't get all stalky and rapey either, Sociopathic. She doesn't want you, and it's not likely to change. So batten down the hatches, grab a beer if you drink, go rub one out if your horny, and go do some other shit. Forget her. You're 22; you've got at least half a decade still to find "the one."
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-03-12 at 09:18 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

I'm going to agree with most posters here. You are wasting your time bigly. If she's interested in you, then a year from now she will let you know. She enjoys the attention she gets from you, it gets her off. Time to start hanging with other people and invite her along to turn the relationship from 1 on 1 to a group friendship. She will get the idea and back off.

I went through almost this exact same situation when I was 16 and it turned out as expected, as soon as she found someone she liked better, she dropped me like a hot potato. Don't settle, you are 22, not 52.
    Moonlife, Boomkin/Tree, Silvermoon, VTX

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Finish Degree.

Make Money.

Get Women.

Money is a great door opener.
    I have to say this is definitely the best post and advice. I can speak from experience, from 11 to 23 I was never asked out. didn't care at all because I am smarter than that. I consider people how to get into teen/early relationships as a sort of filter for who is going to fuck their lives up. Get set up 1st then watch the woman come to you.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Bar, gaybar, social meet for people with your interests, club, concert, convention, dating site. Find someone whos looking for someone else, instead of trying to make a friend into a lover.

Edit: Ohhh new badges, whens the next one, 10 years?

She already told you no, just gtfo of this situation and look for someone else. You are just going to end up sad and alone if you keep doing this.

Ask her if she has any friends. Clearly the chick thinks you are clean but just isn't into you. It happens and having a chick friend you can ask those important man to women questions without wrecking the relationship are great. So she will spread good things about you though pussy kingdom.

Just because you lost this battle doesn't mean you have to be completely destroyed. Retreat, regroup, and use the tools you got. It's good you got a cry in. As men we don't get those enough and a clean one like that works. Just don't tell everyone anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Christ how do people live TWENTY TWO years and still do this stupid shit. If you ask a girl out and she says no, move on, fucking hell.
    I work with a 30 year old who still acts this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Sexually (I have some fetishes she knows about and she thinks she’s too vanilla to able to be able to deliver on them.

Definite deal breaker.
    ^ this

Trouble with the ladies?

First stop: MMO-C