907 Enhancement Shaman Looking For Mythic Raiding Guild

I play this game with the goal of clearing mythic content while it is relevant for every raid tier and I've come to the conclusion that the group of people and leadership that I currently play with are not as passionate as I am in obtaining that goal. While our guild might have potential skill wise, that potential is never going to be realized with the current dedication of our members. This has been a major problem from about mid way through mythic EN when we had a major fallout after the officers and the raid leader stopped seeing eye to eye and told each other that it was their way or the highway. We started out very strong and could have been in the top 10 guilds on our realm easily in my opinion. Since then we have almost seemed like a pug guild with the amount of people going through our revolving doors. For every person we recruit we lose another and it has finally worn on me enough to seek out another guild to play with. I don't have the time to be my own guild / raid leader and plan out all of the strategy for our guild or I likely would have started my own guild upon returning to the game. I do have time to do all the research on a fight and contribute useful ideas however.

I easily reached 54 traits before we ever reached mythic Il'Gynoth in mythic EN and there are STILL people in our raid who are not at 54 traits as we make attempts on mythic Krosus. I thought I had found an awesome group of like minded players to raid with but boy was I wrong in the end. I now have TWO different specs at 54 and I didn't even try to grind out the second weapon. I LOVE competition. I like earning my place in the raid and having other good players in the raid helps keep me on my toes. Here I don't have much of any competition and our raid environment could best be described as complacent.

We currently raid with about 12 to 14 different people than we started out with. Of these people more than half of them have switched mains at LEAST one time maybe two. There is NO WAY that we are going to make good progress with this many people consistently changing their minds on what they want to play and coming into a mythic raid with little experience on their current class and 35 or sub 35 traits in their weapons. Even our guild leader has changed mains FOUR times to flavor of the month classes even though any thing he picks is perfectly viable to kill even mythic Gul'dan.

All I want is to be a part of a team that shares the same mindset and goals as I do. I love the guys I play with which makes leaving them a difficult thing for me to do. I am however not going to be satisfied with mediocrity and a lack of drive to have fun and get things done. If you have a potential spot on your raid team for a dedicated and reliable player such as myself, please post here so that I may get in touch with you in game. I can make all raid times between 7 and 11 p.m. any day of the week currently on US-Illidan. Logs available upon request currently 3/10 mythic.
    Last edited by Bers3rk; 2017-03-20 at 06:20 PM. Reason: clarity and update

Hey there! A-Kel'thuzad <pep> here!

Recruiting for Mythic Nighthold
    Raid times: 9:00pm-12:00am(EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday

Guild consists of former US top 100 players looking to make a progressive environment. We're currently 5/10 Mythic NH.

A few of our past ranked kills:
    US 130 Heroic Lich King 25 Man
    US 60 Completion of Tier 11 Heroic 25 Man
    US 46 Heroic Will of the Emperor
    US 100 Heroic Garrosh 25 Man

Current needs:
    DPS! Ranged dps, DPS with Heal off-spec.
    WE WILL CONSIDER ANY SOLID PLAYERS REGARDLESS OF CLASS AND IF YOU'RE RECRUITED YOU WILL BE RAIDING, WE DON'T RECRUIT FOR THE BENCH!

If interested, you can add and contact me in game:
    Blue#14661

Saw your post, if you're interested hit me up!

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]

[li]Fair trial selection process![/li]

[li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]

[li]Live Twitch streams during raids[/li]

[li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]

[li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]

How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

Hey Berserk,

We raid t/w/th 6-9pst and we are 6/10M

My bnet is Wsedecus#1924 to speak more in depth

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150
    Fujkalo#1218

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150
    Fujkalo#1218