Question M+ and the option to "Remove"

Countless times people get removed from a m+ mid-run or near the end, and therefore they get literally cheated for Artifact power and possible loot.
    They spent food, flasks, time and repairs to get there - And then because of some honestly stupid arguement that occoured throughout the instance, the leader decides "Nope, you ain't having any of that".

This happened to me as of today, where i gave an advice to the tank (and the leader of group) in a higher level Black Rook Hold. It was obvius that he lacked experience in the instance, so as the more experienced player, i gave him a simple advice to ease the run. He replied with "Lol. I wanna see you tank this, Raging + Necrotic + Fortified"

This leads me to the question;
    Why can you directly "remove" people from an active m+ keystone? You can't invite any other people to the instance anyway, and if people absolutely can't stand each other, they can just ignore the other. You could always leave if you fail it, but the ability to remove people is just outright plain stupid.

I'm not saying they should remove the "remove" completely, but only make it unavailable once the keystone has been inserted, so people don't get fucked over.

What if someone just goes afk after the key has been inserted and gets all the rewards because you can't remove them?

This is why you never PuG. They're never going to do anything since it's the leader's group to do what they please with. On top of that, you should know by now to never try and give advice to PuGs, 99% of the time they assume you're just insulting them and can't comprehend the thought that constructive criticism is a thing or that they need to improve. PuGs are perfect remember.

Pretty sure you still count as a member of the group, so when the 4 of them finish the dungeon and you happen to get loot, the postmaster will get it for you.

"Countless times"? Go easy on the christmas letter.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Never understood the point of removing someone.

You dont get extra loot in their place. You lose chance for trade. You dont get extra AP. You just shoot yourself in leg and try to 4man the rest of the dungeon?

A guildie and I formed a pug last week (tank + heals) to do level my Darkheart+8 (didn't feel like doing a +15 the week before). One of the pugs was a mage who was literally AFK 80% of the run, had to "run afk" after the first boss for ~3 minutes, pulled packs we didn't need, etc. Didn't kick him up until then because, like others said, can't replace him at this point.

Come the last boss, he had the gall to sigh at a 3 second DBM pull timer for pre-pots, commenting "gogo sigh". Needless to say he was removed from the group after that comment.

This is why you can remove people from your Mythic+ mid-run; so you aren't FORCED to carry leeches.

Only time I've ever done it, but its good to have as an option.
    Last edited by Devwar; 2017-03-19 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rammune View Post
    Countless times people get removed from a m+ mid-run or near the end
    Never seen it happen, and i have about 800 m+s on all my characters. I did get a DC once earlier on, but hey, shit happens?

So yea, you seem to greatly be exaggerating.