Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    How many classes are actually going to skip the gold trait before filling in their old traits? Any?
    According to a spriest I know they pick up their 2-3 best traits before going for their new ones. Not sure what other classes would though. Really depends on what the new traits do.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    You can't put points into the new paragon trait until you have every single other trait. Its no different than before with the 35th point.
    No, but you can go TO it, right, just not into it? Question is whether you go to and get the new golden trait or some of the old traits that have new 4/4 status, which is possible and worth thinking about, though I'm just going after that flame rift.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    How many classes are actually going to skip the gold trait before filling in their old traits? Any? Maybe a healer? Doubtful any DPS, and certainly no tanks will. You get your gold trait, then you go based on current relic itemization to fill in your last 3/4 traits.
    Not many I don't think, but it's probably worth discussing and certainly possible to do. I know priests and paladins are considering it I think.