Thread: Nemesis PvP

Nemesis PvP

So, Nemesis is getting a big fat dick up its ass in PvP with the coming patch 7.2.

Will Momentum take the throne again, or may Fell Eruption be a good option?

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    So, Nemesis is getting a big fat dick up its ass in PvP with the coming patch 7.2.

Will Momentum take the throne again, or may Fell Eruption be a good option?

What do you think?
    Right around when my DH will be ready for pvp too. Thanks blizz :P

I think Momentum will be the go to since it has the +20% damage on demand buff with a fairly high uptime

I fucking hate momentum. Using fel rush on CD to have dmg buff, means you won't have any fucking ability (because in 7.1 blur used to reset FR CD) to stick on ranged dps/healers. Every melee class has some abilities to do that. And also CS nerf is ridiculous... No words for that. We are very strong in 2s but in the mid pack in 3s, I'm afraid we'll be trash in 7.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great, looks like we're back to that cancer talent momentum again.

Can't wait to queue into MW teams on Blade's Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Cymorìl View Post
    I fucking hate momentum. Using fel rush on CD to have dmg buff, means you won't have any fucking ability (because in 7.1 blur used to reset FR CD) to stick on ranged dps/healers. Every melee class has some abilities to do that. And also CS nerf is ridiculous... No words for that. We are very strong in 2s but in the mid pack in 3s, I'm afraid we'll be trash in 7.2.
    I think you are assuming you have to constantly use it for it to be valuable. The overall up time of it will still bring you great benefit on demand.

You may need to consider that in PvP want to use these kind of talents with regulated (not constant) use. Besides, Nemesis doesn't currently have 100% up time either. Momentum can come closer to that with constant use, but that would not be the proper use of the talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I think you are assuming you have to constantly use it for it to be valuable. The overall up time of it will still bring you great benefit on demand.

You may need to consider that in PvP want to use these kind of talents with regulated (not constant) use. Besides, Nemesis doesn't currently have 100% up time either. Momentum can come closer to that with constant use, but that would not be the proper use of the talent.

Nemesis will have a 12.5% uptime. 15 seconds on a 2 minute CD. Only good for pairing with CB. Momentum,s higher uptime will be beneficial over nemesis. You are right. It's a nerf overall, but nothing we can't work around. The CS/Annhiliate nerf was not needed on top of this though.