Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I honestly think that this entire shit show as little to do with a conflict between opinions or with the favoring of one over the other, let me do a quick sum up just in case you have missed it:

See the difference between that and your post? You jump right off the back that what you just said is simply your opinion, it’s just based on your personal experience, your 2 cents about it, regardless if I disagree or not, I have, or at least I should respect it, you don’t need proof to share a damn opinion, however that kind of changes when you try to present such as “fact” or the “truth” and he puts it himself, if that’s the case I expect at least a reliable source that points towards such thing, instead of that all we got is some aggressive hypocrite load of bullshit.

That said, back on topic, I can’t comment on Fortnite, I love the artwork but I never really got into it myself, I never played that much of pubg either, I have it for months now with a total of 70 hours, in those hours I was lucky enough to never come across any kind of the cheating you mentioned, obviously I’m aware that despite that, there is plenty of cheating going on there and yes, just the ban on china alone will reduce the cheating by quite a lot, however let’s not forget that it’s still a F2P game, there is little to nothing to be lost after the ban and the door will still be open for those cheaters to return, thus one of the reason why Epic Game as perused some of these cheaters with legal action…

Both game has their plenty of cheaters, of course one is bound to have it worse than the other, though I highly doubt that the difference is that big, regardless none of us can really claim which one is it, since all we have are our personal experiences and opinions about the bloody thing.
    I don't get it. You defend your opinion, yet you never played the other game. It's like seeing Star Wars episode 1-3, but never seeing episodes 4-6 and saying that 1-3 is just as good.

You need to have the experience of both games to have a real opinion on the matter. Just "assuming" cheating is just as bad in fortnite, yet never played it really doesn't hold as an argument.

I provided proof on itself as to why fortnites technique upon cheaters is overall better. Your doubt doesn't mean anything. It doesn't support your statement. All I'll say is, read the devs post on fortnite cheating. It shows that they take the right steps.

Goddamit.
    They seem to have fixed initial lag just after landing but cheats seem to be even more popular than before.
    It is so depressing if your team is fully geared but you are annihilated within a few seconds by random chinese name...
    I think i need some break from this game even if i fking love it...

Hmmm, biweekly resurgence back to the front page of this forum. Something happen? Or are people shilling for it still...did it somehow magically get better? Let's take a looksies at the r/pubg shall we.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGRO..._explain_this/
    https://gfycat.com/CleverFluidAngwantibo
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGRO...le_on_mirimar/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGRO...ane_fire_rate/
    https://gfycat.com/BasicBrownGrayling

That alone just on the first page. Yup, nothing has changed. Dying game by the day as most veterans are quitting en mass now

-snip-
    The cool thing about statistics and graphs, is that you can make them say whatever you want to say; or make them prove a point by showing different or less information

Here's a neat little chart

See? The cool thing about China and the cafe's is that they inflate numbers! Get banned for hacking? Oh well, go buy the hack, game, and internet time at the cafe for a few more dollars and keep it rolling!

Thus why the source of the data is pretty important.

Don’t get me wrong, all I’m stating here is that from being 1st ranked (http://store.steampowered.com/stats/?l=english) as the most played game in steam, by steam itself, to a “dying game” is still quite a stretch… even assuming that chart made by who knows, based on whatever data, posted somewhere, is indeed legit, that Chinese players do cover half the player base, it doesn’t really change the fact that the game is still running and making a shitload of profit.
    The Chinese population in this regard is irrelevant. The game is dying in the western audience. Sure they are making a shitload of profit - unethical profit in China. PUBG is clearly catering towards the Chinese/eastern player, hence the term "dying game" for us in the west. Bluehole's other shit games were dead in the west, but clearly played in the east, probably still. Perspective.

The game has released as f2p on ISO and Android in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

First match and I got my chicken dinner lol. Funny thing is that its a solid port unlike its console port.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Why in the fuck would you play this on a phone?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Something to play on the go?

I been playing it on my tablet and while there is some small (graphic) issues its very playable.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    To compete with Fortnite obviously. I don't play PUBG anymore, and never touched Fortnite, but it's obvious Bluehole is scrambling and panicking over the success of Fortnite. Which is a shame really, I don't love the concept/gameplay of Fortnite, but it's 100% clear Bluehole has no fucking idea what they are doing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    To compete with Fortnite obviously. I don't play PUBG anymore, and never touched Fortnite, but it's obvious Bluehole is scrambling and panicking over the success of Fortnite. Which is a shame really, I don't love the concept/gameplay of Fortnite, but it's 100% clear Bluehole has no fucking idea what they are doing
    It was already on mobile in China.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    It was already on mobile in China.
    Right. Tencent. But PUBG bought the rights to distribute it outside of China. This is to compete with Fortnite

Also, don't you find it funny that PUBG mobile has more features than the regular PUBG? I mean, I'm not surprised as it was developed by Tencent, but, how can Bluehole be so incompetent as to let this happen?

With PUBG getting massively popular, with each passing day and since the developers are constantly updating the game, trying to figure out the perfect balance, I believe you should know the most recent updates and changes to the weapons in the game. Here's a comprehensive weapons guide to hunt that chicken dinner.

Is PUBG losing players?

PUBG came into our lives with a bang and alongside of forming the Battle Royale genre, was quick enough to gather a player base of millions. More games followed by PUBG remained to be the dominant force in the world of online games.

This dominance however, is steadily losing the count with each counting day. After almost a year of PUBG's rein, the game's daily player base has fell from the million count. On September, 10th PUBG lost the million player count, a feat that started last year on 8th September.

This ends a yearlong run of popularity of the game which has now started to take a downward trajectory. And this is greatly due to the increase in popularity of other games most importantly Fortnite.
    Last edited by Jimknight; 2018-09-11 at 01:32 PM.

PUBG didn't form the BR genre though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    I don't understand the point of this post mate. You Asked a question in your title then gave the answer.
    It's advertising mate.

Twitter links to some news website. Him and 2 other posters flooded OP's one point with links to some shitty ping reduction/news site.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    PUBG didn't form the BR genre though.....
    Then was it H1Z1?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    I don't understand the point of this post mate. You Asked a question in your title then gave the answer.

PUBG was the first easily accessible standalone BR game and that is why it took off so much. It has been in a huge decline for a long time though, ever since Fortnite took off. The release of Blackout will just kill it even more.
    I am asking for your feedback I mean community feedback, And are you talking about Black OPS?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It's advertising mate.

Twitter links to some news website. Him and 2 other posters flooded OP's one point with links to some shitty ping reduction/news site.
    Might be you're right but I just shared what I saw, sorry if it bothers you
    Cheers

fortnite made a dent, but PUBG retained all the "we want serious shooty shooty, not cartoony building shit"

CoD Blackout is gonna make a dent in the "we want serious shooty shooty, not cartoony building shit" players

it'll all come down to quality of gameplay in the end. for a FTP, fortnite has done amazingly well.
    <insert witty signature here>

CoD BR looks like everything PUBG should have become. I can't believe PUBG still has that movement. Feels like maneuvering a cruise ship every time you get in a fight.

So, normal product cycle? GASP.

Losing players is the natural order of things.
    I think R6S is the only game actually gaining players over time after this long.