Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a Grosjean fan but that 10sec-penalty is ridiculous. 999 out of a 1000 times that would be considered a racing incident.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im curious tbh i see Hamilton is changing his helmet every race he either has a white one a yellow one or like today a gold one and Vettel sometimes changes his helmet with special things but mostly keeps it white with the german flag but didnt the FIA set a rule that you can only have one helm colour each year to stop drivers from changing their helmet each race (mostly aimed at Vettel coz he was doing it every race allmost)?.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    I doubt they will ever do that again tbh i think they are happy with Pirelli but indeed they might aswell scrap the hard compound and maybe even the medium as you have seen Ultra, Super and Softs for the most part this season.
    Lol and then Pirelli comes with even more compounds. Ridiculous

15+ Year Old Account
    Superhards lol
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

verstappen!! all the way!!

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/h...th-sauber.html

So now it's Alfa Romero Sauber F1. With upto date Ferrari engines I think it could be good for the team and likely all but confirming that Sauber will be to Ferrari what STR is to Red Bull.

Pre-season testing starts tomorrow, I'd say it's time for the 2018 thread to pop up sometime soon. Given how good of a job people have done in the last few years I will not be creating said thread!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

15+ Year Old Account
    I created one for 2015 and 2016 but it takes quite some time to manage it, and with the busy life i have im gonna pass aswell :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay okay I'll do it again

15+ Year Old Account
    Already created a thread.