Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Since the next Hero release is tied with a map and if the leak of Genji being next true, I highly expect some Payload map.
    Where that leak for that hero

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalskill987 View Post
    Where that leak for that hero
    http://imgur.com/4pnZsEI

Don't click on the link if you don't want to be spoiled. Not sure if it is true, but might be!

The posters name is crossed out so it honestly may just be someone hoping so but i was just telling my cousin he would be a cool hero for hots

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people believe, that next map will be london from Overwatch. Huh?

New option: Attack move target point. Essentially, instead of attack move hitting whatever is closest to your hero you will attack whatever is closest to the cursor.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Love this. Very cool upgrade.

However, new Li-Ming skin disappoints me. No idea why they'd make it just an upgrade over her already ugly Star Princess skin when they could've come up with something new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalskill987 View Post
    The posters name is crossed out so it honestly may just be someone hoping so but i was just telling my cousin he would be a cool hero for hots
    Spoiler: 
    If they are going to make a Genji, I will be interested if he will be a melee or some low range Assassin with his Heroic basically making his AAs overpowered but force him into melee range. I don't play Overwatch, but I like him most thematically and as a character. I will definitely play him a lot. Then I am thinking more about his kit and it seems he might another heavy anti-AA Hero with his Deflect ability, which seems very similar to Cassia.

This leads me to a potential reveal I believe would be really cool. We know the Hero and map is to be released on 17th April and event follows on 18th April. You know there has been a massive hype and mystery behind release of latest Overwatch Hero. Everybody has been talking about who this Doomfist will be with all the mentions ranging from very first cinematic, posters on a map, Sombra cinematic and to latest news of Doomfist being back and Orisa built to protect the city, and of course speculations about Terry Crews voicing him.

I think it would be massively cool promotion to release Doomfist in both games at the same time and launch event to promote it.

Spoiler: 
    If they are going to make a Genji, I will be interested if he will be a melee or some low range Assassin with his Heroic basically making his AAs overpowered but force him into melee range. I don't play Overwatch, but I like him most thematically and as a character. I will definitely play him a lot. Then I am thinking more about his kit and it seems he might another heavy anti-AA Hero with his Deflect ability, which seems very similar to Cassia.

This leads me to a potential reveal I believe would be really cool. We know the Hero and map is to be released on 17th April and event follows on 18th April. You know there has been a massive hype and mystery behind release of latest Overwatch Hero. Everybody has been talking about who this Doomfist will be with all the mentions ranging from very first cinematic, posters on a map, Sombra cinematic and to latest news of Doomfist being back and Orisa built to protect the city, and of course speculations about Terry Crews voicing him.

I think it would be massively cool promotion to release Doomfist in both games at the same time and launch event to promote it.
    Spoiler: 
    they seem to be trying to perserve overwatch heroes feel as much as possible

seems easy for them to do
    Trait cybernetics, Allows him to move through walls/over terrain at reduced speed (to accomodate his climbing animation)
    auto attack shuiriken
    Q: aoe alt fire (similar to valla)
    W blade rush
    E refelct, able to refelct auto attacks and ability projectiles

no doubt his main ult would mute his auto attack and replace his Q with a dragon slasah letting him aoe the heck out of a group that doenst shut him down or provide a good reason for the enemy to retreat.
    they will probably want to pick something more Genji but...well i'd give him hanzo's ult but thats just me.

seems he'd be fragile like tracer with similar strength. While she can dodge and get out or range in the open, he has to either rely on offensive tools being used defensively, or be near a wall to escape. He just as muradin and tracer can use their ability to chase down heroes or scape genji would have to decide if he wants to use his Shift/W to quickly put distance between him or close, and to use deflect to negate 2 seconds of focusing, or try to goad an attack and use it offensively

just like the others this FPS moba fits easily into a top down point to click moba
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is it worth playing in the open beta apart form trying things out? I.E can you get a reward like the portraits we got from vanilla alpha/beta or can you buy stuff with real money that will become yours when the game goes live?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Is it worth playing in the open beta apart form trying things out? I.E can you get a reward like the portraits we got from vanilla alpha/beta or can you buy stuff with real money that will become yours when the game goes live?
    Nothing is carried over from the Beta/PTR to the live servers and right now you can't purchase anything with real money, so it is strictly for testing purposes. It is still worth playing a bit since it is better to be informed about the system so you can critique it properly when it is such a big update to the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    As a lapsed player, this is exactly the kind of update the game needed to recapture my interest and, just maybe, keep me interested. I got burned out a while back after getting my favorite characters to level 10 and buying their Master Skins. Just sort of felt like I'd "beaten the game" and I stopped logging in.

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    However, new Li-Ming skin disappoints me. No idea why they'd make it just an upgrade over her already ugly Star Princess skin when they could've come up with something new.
    There is a couple of only slighly altered skins in the promo video - God king leroic for example, who is just slightly changed from Vrykul Leo, or another version of judgement uther.

I think the point is to make a lot of variants of currently existing skins, with some extras or more colour schemes, just so that you can hunt down more shinies. I actually think it's a pretty cool idea, adding lots of slightly different skins, where you can browse until you find something that you really fancy.

As long as those "sub skins" can be rewarded for just playing the game instead of being placed in the shop exclusively, it's all fair game.

http://imgur.com/4pnZsEI

Don't click on the link if you don't want to be spoiled. Not sure if it is true, but might be!
    Seriously? The last warrior release was Varian in November. The last time they released a warrior that can reliably be played without an offtank is Johanna in freaking June of 2015.

We have had two AA ranged assassins since Varian's release, we absolutely do not need another one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Why i got feeling after reading guys your comments, that HOTS 2.0 will be the end for HOTS?
    because your a doomsayer, who has nothing better to do then try to claim games as dying simply because you dont like it, and want to prove to yourself and others that you are better then them for not playing them, like with this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Love this. Very cool upgrade.

Opinions, man. My way of looking at it is that Star Princess is one of the best skins in the game, and now they've logically made a Star Queen upgrade to it. Makes sense to me. And Ming just got a fancy new skin recently as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler: 

Worth noting that I don't think the hero will be released on the 17th, that's just when it will be announced. I don't think any of those things happen on those days, that's just when we'll find out what they are.

Im really syched over Heroes 2.0 Im only disappointed I cant drop real cash on skins if they're not featured. T.T The changes allowing us to "craft" skins and loot chest I really do love because the alternative is forking out a lot of real cash. lets just hope my first 70 chests get the majority of things that I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    Worth noting that I don't think the hero will be released on the 17th, that's just when it will be announced. I don't think any of those things happen on those days, that's just when we'll find out what they are.
    Yup, the Q&A was mentioned for the 30th but it was only an announcement for the actual Q&A, so likely just get the hero spotlight.

I'm curious when the actual release for Casia and "whoever is next" is though. Like, is it both on the 25th, is Cassia coming sooner? I'm guessing a no on Cassia coming sooner since the smart money would be not buying her until she drops to 10k since that way you save 5k gold and you get the easy loot boxes for her aswell. We'll see, I guess. :d

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Yup, the Q&A was mentioned for the 30th but it was only an announcement for the actual Q&A, so likely just get the hero spotlight.

I'm curious when the actual release for Casia and "whoever is next" is though. Like, is it both on the 25th, is Cassia coming sooner? I'm guessing a no on Cassia coming sooner since the smart money would be not buying her until she drops to 10k since that way you save 5k gold and you get the easy loot boxes for her aswell. We'll see, I guess. :d
    I'd like to think Cassia is coming out next week, that would be three weeks since Probius, and then they can launch the next hero with 2.0 on the 25th, again three weeks later. If they wait, that would be six weeks between heroes, a gap they haven't taken since the game launched. It could be forgiven of course, considering the overhaul the game is getting, but they don't actually need to wait, she's ready to release now.

welcome to the modern day game industry, instead of actually trying to fix their game they will just try way harder to milk money out of the few who still play it

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    welcome to the modern day game industry, instead of actually trying to fix their game they will just try way harder to milk money out of the few who still play it
    What needs to be fixed in your opinion?