Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    So, HotS 2.0 releases on the 25th as well, correct? What is between today and the 25th?
    Details about the next Q&A unveiled later today, launch event details tomorrow, new bundles and some new program on the 20th, and on the 25th we're getting a new cinematic, Nexus Challenge 2.0, new hero details, and details about some new event. Not to mention the actual release of 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Details about the next Q&A unveiled later today, launch event details tomorrow, new bundles and some new program on the 20th, and on the 25th we're getting a new cinematic, Nexus Challenge 2.0, new hero details, and details about some new event. Not to mention the actual release of 2.0!
    They are really going at it!

Played a couple of AI games as Genji on PTR. The hero is a lot of fun, but I'm not sure if he'll be popular in the long run. He has a lot of mobility and nice burst damage, but that's pretty much it. Problem is Tracer has nearly the same toolset, while Zeratul and Valla offer even more, so it feels that there's literally no reason to pick Genji other than for fun.

So launch event is today I wonder if if after maintance well have 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    I purchased today i guess? 37 loot boxes by using gems and one legendary on PTR. To be honest, it's really cool idea but i wish i could know why in buying boxes, you can't get at least 1 rare chest if you buy 12 chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapanth View Post
    So launch event is today I wonder if if after maintance well have 2.0
    It just says "Details Unlock April 18th" so it'll most likely not be anything more than a blog post detailing what's happening next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It just says "Details Unlock April 18th" so it'll most likely not be anything more than a blog post detailing what's happening next week.
    Rats!!! Im going to have so many shards on live and earn so many more playing! I can finally earn skins, mounts, etc using shards and gems! Can't help I'm so excited

Looking forward to them loot boxes. B)

Can't wait to open my loot boxes..... And then stop playing again cause the game is about as salty as LoL is and some champ combo's are just retard lvl OP.

ecks dee.

question

ok so i am level 40
    and my total hero level is 360

will i get 3 vetern chests cause i have 360?
    or will i get 4 becuase i have 360+40=400?
    or do i have a FUCK ton of playing to do this upcoming week?

Deleted
    Depends. If you are 360 with tons of heroes at 7 or 8, you should stay below 400. If you have several heroes at 12 or even 14+, you might get above 500. Any hero level 7 or lower gives no increase, a level 20 on the other hand will be above 50 post 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Any hero level 7 or lower gives no increase
    Where do you get this? There was a blue post on the forums saying every hero 5 or higher would get an increase.

Deleted
    In every of the 2.0 hero level calculators I used, e.g. here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2063913374

Now trading for your blue post

It's just dawned on me that I'm going to be away in America on business for the week HotS 2.0 drops...

Legit thought for a moment about quitting
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    It's just dawned on me that I'm going to be away in America on business for the week HotS 2.0 drops...

Legit thought for a moment about quitting
    OMG! Well, think that you will dodge the initial unavoidable not-caught out bugs of the launch week, I guess?

@Well - haha yeah I suppose that'll have to be my silver lining!
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    In every of the 2.0 hero level calculators I used, e.g. here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2063913374

Now trading for your blue post
    Going through all the dev comments on the official forums and all the reddit postings is...a big hassle, but since the same post said that none of the existing calculators are correct I'm not relying on said calculators as being a reliable source.

Reminder: Details of the new bundles and programs released today.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    So is there any release date for this huge patch? Can't seem to find one.

Added datamined Kerrigan skin tints.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    So is there any release date for this huge patch? Can't seem to find one.
    25th of April.
    I am the lucid dream