Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I have 3 points in Righteous Verdict, and it still doesn't work 100% of the time for me. Very strange.

I've seen Divine Storm damage on my damage breakdown, so it does hit from time to time - maybe it's a Z axis thing, so it works on flat ground, but it won't hit mobs that are even slightly elevated?

That would explain why it seems to work OK on dummies and in dungeons/raids, since most of the fighting terrain there is pretty flat. The same can't be said for the Broken Shore
    Last edited by Ooshraxa; 2017-03-31 at 11:18 AM.

For me it's still bugged. Sometimes it work, sometimes doesn't. Even when bugged it has different behaviour, sometimes the last hit from Divine Tempest works, sometimes doesn't. The melee hit has the same issue, I can hit with both melee hit an Divine Tempest, or only one of them, or zero damage.

Day 3. Divine Storm is still a bugged pile of crap. Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Day 3. Divine Storm is still a bugged pile of crap. Jesus.
    Hey, who needs an AE spell anyway. Not like the biggest WQ weekend in several months starts tomorrow or anything...

So, I didn't have any issues until yesterday. It was fine until I put points into Righteous Verdict. I was still deciding whether or not to go for the new traits or old ones and it really didn't matter for this weeks raids. Not sure if putting points in Righteous Verdict is what caused it, but that was the only change I made. Also, the same night my Blessed Hammer for Prot stopped hitting anything. GG Blizz, both my specs are non viable atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Yepp, I'm benching myself from the raid today... no fucking way I'll be such a liability for my guild, singletargeting the mobs in NH... insane it passed QA!
    Assuming they even had it to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Aribethe View Post
    So, I didn't have any issues until yesterday. It was fine until I put points into Righteous Verdict. I was still deciding whether or not to go for the new traits or old ones and it really didn't matter for this weeks raids. Not sure if putting points in Righteous Verdict is what caused it, but that was the only change I made. Also, the same night my Blessed Hammer for Prot stopped hitting anything. GG Blizz, both my specs are non viable atm.
    No, it doesnt matter. its simply completely bugged. I logged on my pala and before even starting any of 7.2 content i went to a HC dungeon to try it out.
    It was completely bugged. And still is. :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.

This sucks. I can't do dungeons and raids until they fix it. It's been almost 3 days now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    No, it doesnt matter. its simply completely bugged. I logged on my pala and before even starting any of 7.2 content i went to a HC dungeon to try it out.
    It was completely bugged. And still is. :|
    That's not really helpful to just say its just bugged. I was trying to point out that I had no issues for 2 days, then when I put 4/4 into RV it stopped working. I was fine in my random heroic and i decided to fill out my artifact before raid, then all the sudden it stopped working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aribethe View Post
    That's not really helpful to just say its just bugged. I was trying to point out that I had no issues for 2 days, then when I put 4/4 into RV it stopped working. I was fine in my random heroic and i decided to fill out my artifact before raid, then all the sudden it stopped working for me.
    Sorry for bad sum, i was trying to say that 4/4 into RV was not the reason why that happened. Its simply broken as it is, and, as i see on discord and talk with the rets it varies from character to character, for some it worked till the random point, quest, relog, loading screen, for some it works from time to time and for some, like me, its flat out broken as soon as they logged in.

As i said, Mine was bugged since i logged on first time after patching to .2 patch. I did not started any of the 7.2 quests or did anything except queuing into random HC and i saw that its broken.
    Between my posts, i also unlocked new traits and tried DS before putting any refunded points, it was still broken, then i took two new traits - still broken.

I also tried it on several of my palies, the result for DS is as follows:

After 10 relogs, 10 reloads, 10 different loading screens:

Main charr:
    Lvl 110 - 41 traits, no 7.2 content - broken,
    Lvl 110 - 35 + 2 traits, done 7.2 questline - broken.

Second alt:
    Did a extra dungeon and handful of quests.
    Lvl 110 - 30 traits - broken,
    Lvl 110 - 28 traits up to, BUT NOT TAKEN Divine Tempest - works.
    Lvl 110 - 29 traits including Divine Tempest - broken.

Third alt:
    Lvl - 90 - works.

Forth Alt:
    Lvl 85 - works.

So... i Guess that, in my case, Divine Tempest is the reason why its broken.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Thought it was really odd that my damage done during an AoE trash pull was putting Divine Hammer as my top ability and Storm was like half the damage. Broken as fuck lol. Showed our Prot Paladin the meter and said "does this look broken to you?" She laughed.

Don't worry though to all us Ret Paladins! Prot's spining hammers are also not hitting things and theirs gives them a damage reduction, so hey could be worse right?

Looks like its been hotfilex about 20mins ago, it started working in the middle of my raid.

Still needs more ppl to confirm it. Looks like hotfix went live some time ago

No, it's still broken. I imagine it'll remain that way until at least Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    Yea, it looks that next to Divine Tempest it has something to do with ground elevation too. Sometimes im able to hit mobs which were on same platform as me, but most often not.

Taken just few secs ago:

However, if i move even a little, im doing 0 damage to same mobs.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2017-03-31 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    However, if i move even a little, im doing 0 damage to same mobs.
    Crap, then I'm screwed. I constantly reposition out of habit to make sure the Divine Tempest hits correctly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    They do regular status updates on @WarcraftDevs. Still working more than full time on the problem (as they should with a problem that affects all projectile-based spells in the game. You can't even complete the wanding quests in Azuna right now).

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    They do regular status updates on @WarcraftDevs. Still working more than full time on the problem (as they should with a problem that affects all projectile-based spells in the game. You can't even complete the wanding quests in Azuna right now).
    Probably what's also screwing up the last boss in the new dungeon too (The orb you're suppose to block from hitting Illidan doesn't show up, and he just instantly gets hit instead).

But yeah, this is getting to be ridiculous at this point.

I just did a bunch of WQ and shard farming with some dungeons and DS worked again. Previously it wasnt working but now it is. Anecdotal though.

Quote Originally Posted by PointerToAddress View Post
    I just did a bunch of WQ and shard farming with some dungeons and DS worked again. Previously it wasnt working but now it is. Anecdotal though.
    Ssame for me. Didnt try a dungeon or a raid, but it definately works in the open world.

Additionally, we've got a working fix for AOE class abilities! It's live now in NA, and will be live in other regions within the hour.
    source on twitter, ~20hours ago.

So it should be working fine now !

For me it's working again on EU, at least doing WQ content. Not sure if the hotfix is already applied in EU servers or not.